The loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan combines a competitive variable interest rate with useful features including portability, the ability to make extra repayments and a split loan facility.
Product no longer offered
Please note that Bankwest no longer offers this product, and this page is provided for information purposes only. Compare loans.com.au other home loans here.
With a low variable rate of and a free redraw facility, the loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan is a full-documentation loan that is suitable for owner-occupiers.
Things to consider about the Move Fast Special Home Loan.
You can borrow up to loan-to-value (LVR) ratio with the loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan.
If you’d like to split your loan, there is a fixed rate option available which means you can benefit from the flexibility of a variable rate while also enjoying the security of a fixed rate. Keep in mind that you’ll receive separate statements for each split.
The Move Fast Special Home Loan is not suitable for investment purposes, but can be used to refinance your home loan.
There is no offset account offered with this product.
What are the features of the Move Fast Special Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow between and with the loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR is for this loan, which means you need a 20% deposit to be eligible.
- Extra repayments. The loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan allows you to make additional payments towards your loan, which means you can fast-track your loan term and lower your interest repayments.
- Repayment frequency. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Portability. If you decide to move house during the loan term, you can transfer the loan with you to your new property.
- Redraw facility. A redraw facility provides you with the flexibility to access the funds from any extra repayments you've made. There is no minimum or maximum redraw amount, and no redraw fee.
- Split facility. The loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan enables you to split your loan so that a portion of your loan attracts a variable interest rate while the other portion attracts a fixed rate. You can have up to five split accounts. You’ll receive separate statements for each split.
What are the fees?
- Rate fix fee. . You’ll be charged a rate fix fee if you decide to switch to a fixed rate.
- Valuation fee. . A valuation fee applies so loans.com.au can get an appraisal of the property.
- Annual service fee. . You’ll be required to pay an annual service fee to cover the administrative costs of the loan.
- Settlement fee. . This fee is charged at the settlement of your loan.
- Discharge fee. . The loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan attracts a discharge fee.
- Discharge documentation fee. . This fee is charged for the processing of documentation that needs to be filled out when you close out your home loans accounts.
How to apply for this loan
If you’d like to find out more about the loans.com.au Move Fast Special Home Loan, click on the ‘go to site’ button to be redirected to the loans.com.au website or to a mortgage broker page, where you can discuss your eligibility and borrowing needs with a home loan expert.
To find out if you pre-qualify for this loan, you can complete a short online application process on the loans.com.au website. The conditional pre-qualify gives you an indication of your borrowing power, and it’s valid for three months.
You’ll need to specify the amount you wish to borrow, the value of the property that you’ll be using as security and the loan purpose (e.g. building, buying, refinancing).
When you complete the online application, you’ll need to provide:
- Income details. Disclose details of your income including your annual salaries before tax, and any other income that you receive, such as rental income.
- Personal details. Your full name, country of residence, contact number and postcode.
- Expenses. You’ll need to provide details regarding any other liabilities that you have including other loans (e.g. mortgage repayments), credit card limits and monthly living expenses.
The below diagram is courtesy of loans.com.au, and represents the loan application process after you contact them.