A fixed can help you budget your repayments and offers stability in your mortgage for a set period of time.
This offer is no longer available for new applications. Check out other products available from loans.com.au.
If you're looking to keep your repayments and loan costs affordable, then loans.com.au can offer borrowers a competitive-rate loan at and this is locked in place. This means you can realise your dream to own a home, or refinance and save with the Dream Loan Express Fixed home loan. You can also better plan your budget because your repayments will be locked in.
Features of this loan
- You don't have to pay any application or ongoing fees. This could save you hundreds of dollars and the competitive interest rate is fixed, so your repayments won't change in this time to help you plan your budget. This loan is suitable for new property purchases and refinancers.
- Fix your repayments. Enjoy financial security and flexibility knowing your loan repayments are fixed. It's a great way to be able to calculate your budget without fearing a hike in the cash rate could impact your financial situation.
- Repayments. Repay your loan as often or as occasionally as you want (weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment options).
- Split your loan. You can also benefit from an additional offer that lets you split your loan up to times. You could benefit from up to free loan splits.
- Additional repayments. Pay off your loan faster by putting up to $10,000 in additional repayments each year (optional).
- Maximum LVR. With the Dream Loan Express Fixed you can borrow up to of the property value.
- Accessibility. With the Dream Loan Express Fixed Loan you get access 24/7 to your account. You can bank either by phone or online.
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can loan with this product is .
Please make sure to read the small print, as there are always exceptions to any rule.
Fees you can avoid
- No application fees
- Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- Legal fee
- Annual service fee
Fees you can’t avoid
- Upon application there is commitment fee
- Valuation fee
- Settlement fee
How to apply
As mentioned above, this product is no longer available for new applications. If you would like to compare other home loans, please click on the link below.