From Sydney to Melbourne and beyond, LivingSocial gives you the best daily deal on experiences and goods. Get in quick!
In short, LivingSocial is your online marketplace for deals. The site allows users to explore the best features, activities and discoveries in their cities. Simply choose your city and see what's on offer around you.
From restaurants and activities to bargain escapes, LivingSocial will see you saving the big bucks and experiencing your city to its fullest.
LivingSocial discount codes and daily deals for December 2017
|66% off Perth stay for two||
|Valid for stays until 31 July 2018 at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough. Includes two-night accommodation, breakfast and more. Conditions apply.||
|15% off local deals and experiences||
Coupon code expires
|Minimum purchase of $29 or more. Valid for experiences and shopping deals only.||
Show code WM****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Find dining offers in Melbourne||Book a dining experience at restaurants in Melbourne.||
|Free $5 in LivingSocial bucks||Refer a friend to LivingSocial and if they sign up and make a purchase within 72 hours of signing up you'll receive $5 credit toward your next LivingSocial purchase.||
|Get deals relevant to you||Get deals in your area from Living Social||
|Daily deals in your area||Get daily deals in your area from Living Social||
What you can buy from LivingSocial
LivingSocial Review: Pros and cons of LivingSocial
- Savings. LivingSocial is all about deals and as such you can expect that you will have access to cheaper rates and be able to save. You can also save further by using promo codes.
- Search by location. Find deals in your local area to help you explore and discover what's around you.
- 5 day cooling off period. If you change your mind on the purchase of a deal, you can return it so long as it hasn't been redeemed, within 5 days for a full refund.
- Registration. You will need to sign up and create an account to purchase your deal.
- Limited choice. You will only be able to purchase deals from the merchants provided. If you want a different item or holiday to somewhere else, you will have to look elsewhere.
- Limited availability. Deals are available for a limited time or at a limited quantity, so you will have to make your purchase quickly. This can result in impulse buying.
Shipping guide for LivingSocial
The delivery date for your order can be viewed in the Dispatch Confirmation communication. If your Dispatch Confirmation comes through and the delivery date is not specified, expect your order to be delivered within 30 days of the confirmation.
Note that LivingSocial does not make deliveries to P.O. Boxes and all delivery address must be street addresses. Deliveries are made during business hours.
LivingSocial advises that you ensure that you have someone available on the date of delivery because deliveries will need to be signed for. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the courier may charge a re-delivery fee.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for LivingSocial
Thanks to LivingSocial’s Good Deal Guarantee, you get to enjoy hassle free refunds. You can request for a full refund on unredeemed vouchers, no questions asked. The only provision being that the request is made within five days of your purchase.
After the five days, you may get an exchange for the value of your voucher, with this voucher being able to be exchanged until it expires. The same policy applies on all products you shop for, not just vouchers.
You may request a refund if you change your mind or when you encounter problems with the deal. LivingSocial will process your refund within 30 days.