Focus on business growth with a business line of credit through Live capital.
This line of credit’s main feature is that it allows your business to focus on potential growth and business expansion. You are able to use it to support your business however you see fit, offering peace of mind in accessing funds whenever you need them.
How does the Live capital business line of credit work?
The amount granted through this line of credit varies from $5,000 to $500,000 and is based upon successfully meeting the application criteria. Once your business is approved for a specific limit, you can access funds as necessity dictates, and interest is calculated only on the amount you owe. You will be responsible for repaying the money you borrow plus interest.
Upon approval, you can expect your funds in your nominated business account within 24 hours (or one business day), depending on the lender.
Features of the Live capital business line of credit
Some of the features that are included in this line of credit include:
- The ability to pay back at your own pace. As you only pay back the interest that has been accrued on the amount you’ve applied for, this makes repayments simple.
- Interest charged only on what you borrow. Interest isn’t applied to what you borrow, only on the amount of credit that you use.
- Suitable for cashflow. The line of credit is a suitable option that meets your business’s cash flow needs and it can be accessed whenever the funds are required.
- Flexible repayments. As you have access to a variety of lenders, your repayments can be flexible in weekly, fortnightly or monthly remittances depending on what lender approves your line of credit.
- Wide accessibility. Access to a variety of lenders, such as Prospa, Capify and Sail means that you have choices for more lenders who are likely to approve your loan.
- Varied interest rate. Your approved variable interest rate will depend on the lender.
- Option to make early repayments. You are able to make additional repayments on your line of credit without any additional fees with all lenders that are available through Live capital.
How much does the loan cost?
Some of the fees that you can be charged when you are approved for a loan with Live capital include:
- An establishment fee. This is charged from the very first day of the loan.
- A late payment fee. This varies between lenders, but the one that you go with through Live capital may charge late payment fees.
There are no loan application charges through Live capital. Fees and charges vary depending on the lender you are approved with.
How to apply for the Live capital business line of credit
In order to be eligible for this line of credit, you can click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following:
- Know the amount you want to borrow. You are able to choose from a limit between $5,000 and $500,000+.
- Know your monthly revenue. The online application process is very straightforward and allows you to apply for a loan from $10,000 to $100,000+.
- Basic business information, such as your ABN, business trading name and the age of your business.
There are no documents required with this application as Live capital focuses on an easy, paperless application process. It’s important to know that the online application is simply a qualifying process to verify your eligibility for the lines of credit that are available through Live capital.
This line of credit can offer you peace of mind while you focus on expansion. Compare other business lines of credit and ensure this one is right for your business.
Comparison of other business loans
Whilst we don't directly compare Live capital Business Line of Credit, compare other business financing options.