Discover where you can use an eligible credit card to get airport lounge access through Véloce.
The Véloce program provides eligible credit card customers with access to airport lounges around the world. It was founded in 2007 and, according to the Véloce Lounges and Outlets website, the company is now present at over 100 airports and outlets.
If you have a credit card that offers Véloce access, such as the ANZ Frequent Flyer Black or ANZ Rewards Black, you can gain access to participating airport lounges by simply showing your card and valid boarding pass.
Below is a list of the airport lounges that have partnered with Véloce, organised by region, current as of 25 October 2016. Note that the range of participating lounges can change at any time, and may also vary depending on the credit card you use.
Véloce airport lounges
|Bangkok||Suvarnabhumi International Concourse A||The Miracle by Louis' Tavern|
|Suvarnabhumi International Concourse C||The Miracle by Louis' Tavern|
|Suvarnabhumi International Concourse F||The Miracle by Louis' Tavern|
|Suvarnabhumi International Concourse G, level 3||The Miracle by Louis' Tavern|
|Suvarnabhumi International Concourse G, level 4||The Miracle by Louis' Tavern|
|Calicut||Calicut Airport||ALHIND Malabar Palace Lounge|
|Chennai||Chennai Airport International Terminal||Le Royal Meridien Lounge|
|Cochin||Cochin Airport International Terminal||Casino Lounge|
|Dhaka||Terminal 2||Sheraton Balaka VIP Lounge|
|Delhi||Terminal 3||ITC Green Lounge|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Airport Terminal 1||China Airlines Dynasty Lounge|
|Islamabad||Benazir Bhutto International Airport (International Terminal)||CIP Lounge|
|Karachi||Jinnah International Airport (International Terminal)||CIP Lounge|
|Kuala Lumpur||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (International Terminal)||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|Lahore||Allama Iqbal International Airport (International Terminal)||CIP Lounge|
|Manila||Manila-Ninoy Aquino International West Satellite||MIASCOR Lounge|
|Mumbai||Mumbai Domestic Terminal 1C||Carnations Lounge|
|Mumbai International Terminal 2C||Celebrations Lounge|
|Singapore||Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 1||Dnata SkyView Lounge|
|Amsterdam||Amsterdam Terminal West||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|Amsterdam Terminal South||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|Frankfurt||Main airport terminal 2||Sky Club Lounge|
|Genève||Cointrin Airport Terminal B||Dnata SkyView Lounge|
|Gothenburg||Landvetter Airport||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|London||Gatwick South Terminal||Lingfield Lounge|
|Gatwick North Terminal||Wentworth Lounge|
|Heathrow International Terminal 1||Servisair Executive Lounge|
|Heathrow International Terminal 3||Servisair Executive Lounge|
|Luton Airport||The Someries Lounge|
|Manchester||Manchester Airport Terminal 1||Bollin Lounge|
|Manchester Airport Terminal 2||Styal Lounge|
|Munich||Franz-Josef Strauss Terminal 1||Atlantik Lounge|
|Paris||Charles De Gaulle Terminal 1||Salon ICARE|
|Prague||Ruzyne Airport Terminal 1||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|Ruzyne Airport Terminal 2||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|Stockholm||Arlanda Airport||Menzies Aviation Lounge|
|Vienna||Vienna Airport||Air Lounge|
|Vienna Airport (Plaza area)||Jet Lounge|
|Zürich||Zürich Airport Terminal 2||Dnata SkyView Lounge|
|Toronto||Domestic Departures Terminal 1||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|Domestic Departures Terminal 3||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|U.S. Transborder Terminal 1||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|International Departures Terminal 1||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|International Departures Terminal 3||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminal 1||AL Dhabi Lounge|
|Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminal 2||Ghazal Lounge|
|Dammam||International Terminal (Foreign Airlines)||First Class Lounge|
|Dubai||Dubai International Airport Terminal 1||DCA Business Class Lounge|
|Jeddah||International North Terminal||First Class Lounge|
|Kuwait||Kuwait International Airport||Kuwait Pearl Lounge|
|Kuwait International Airport||Dasman Lounge*|
*Eligible international Citi Visa cards only
|Muscat||Muscat International Airport Departures||Plaza Premium Lounge|
|Riyadh||International Terminal (Foreign Airlines)||First Class Lounge|
|Sharjah||Sharjah International Airport||First/Business Class Lounge|
Middle East and Africa
|Amman||Queen Alia International||Crown Lounge|
|Beirut||Rafic Hariri International Airport||LAT Lounge|
|Cairo||Cairo International Airport Terminal 1||First/Business Class Lounge|
|Cairo International Airport Terminal 3||First/Business Class Lounge|
|Casablanca||Casablanca Airport||Salon VIP Lounge|
|Johannesburg||O.R. Tambo International Terminal A||Menzies Aviation (Shongololo) Lounge|
How can I check for Véloce airport lounge updates?
The Véloce Lounges website allows eligible frequent flyer cardholders to search for participating lounges. To do so, you will need to enter the first six digits of your eligible credit card and/or sign up as a member of the website. If you have an Android phone, you can also download the Véloce Lounges app and search for participating lounges on-the-go.
The Véloce program is designed to offer you access to a wider range of airport lounges when you travel overseas. As Véloce may add or remove airport lounges at any time, it’s a good idea to check these details before you travel to avoid disappointment. Discover more about the benefits and eligibility requirements of the Véloce airport lounge program in our guide.
Other key details of the Véloce Lounge program
Below are some other factors to keep in mind when considering the Véloce Lounge program.
- Véloce membership. At present you can only gain Véloce membership with an eligible credit card, such as the ANZ Rewards Black or Frequent Flyer Black.
- Guest lounge access. If you’re travelling with a guest (or guests), they may be able to gain entry to the lounge for an additional fee. However, entry for guests is at the lounge operator’s discretion.
- Additional cardholders. Both ANZ Rewards Black and Frequent Flyer Black credit cards offer complimentary Véloce access to additional cardholders. However, both of these products also apply an annual fee of $65 per additional cardholder.
- Lounge rules. Participating lounges are owned and operated by third parties and have their own rules and policies that you must agree to and obey. Operators reserve the right to deny entry or remove any person from a participating lounge if they do not obey the applicable rules and policies.
- Participating lounges. The list of participating lounges may be updated at any time, and the lounges you may access can vary depending on your credit card.
- Program changes. Both Véloce Lounges and your credit card provider may make changes to the terms and conditions of the program. This makes it important to check the terms and conditions available through your credit card provider, as well as on the Véloce website.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer and Rewards Black disclaimer. Note that for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black and Rewards Black cards, ANZ disclaims any liability (including for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard or fitness or suitability for any purpose of the services offered by any participating lounge. It also says it is not liable for any inability to access a participating lounge or any of the services typically offered by a participating lounge, or for removal from a participating lounge, caused by circumstances beyond ANZ’s control.
- Credit card terms and conditions. You may not be eligible to gain complimentary access to Véloce lounges if you don’t follow your credit card’s terms and conditions of use. For example, if you had an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card and didn’t make a payment by the due date on your statement, your complimentary airport lounge access could be suspended until you settle the account.
The Véloce program can give you access to a broader range of airport lounges when you travel with an eligible credit card, such as the ANZ Frequent Flyer Black or Rewards Black. See our guide on the Véloce complimentary airport lounge program for more details.
As there is a range of other Australian credit cards that also offer complimentary airport lounge access, it’s worth comparing a few options to make the most of this type of travel perk.Back to top