Shop for the latest in babies’ and kids’ products with these promo codes for Lime Tree Kids.
Lime Tree Kids caters to parents who are looking for stylish kids’ products that are both unique and fun. Products you find on this website follow the premise that playing is the most important activity you share with your child, and that child-led playing leads to touch, eye contact, laughter, bonding and even learning.
When shopping on this website you can find baby and kids’ products, kids’ toys, products for kindergarten and school, products for home and for eco-friendly living. Lime Tree Kids stocks products from some of the best names in the business, including 3 Sprout, Additive Alert, BabyZoo, Cherub Baby, Fred, Happy as Larry, Life Factory, Oi Oi, Squirt, Wean Green and Zazu.
Lime Tree Kids promotional codes and discount offers for August 2018
How do I use my Lime Tree Kids promo code?
- Start by picking any of the Lime Tree Kids promo codes from above and copy and paste the code, then follow the link to the Lime Tree Kids website.
- Explore the website and look for products you want to buy.
- Once you find a product you want to buy, click on ‘Add To Cart’.
- This takes you to your shopping cart. Enter the promo code in the given space and click on "Use This Code".
- If you wish to buy more products, click on "Continue Shopping". If you’re done shopping, click on "Proceed to Checkout".
- The next step requires new users to register your personal and postal details.
- Confirm your delivery details and click on "Continue to Payment Options".
- Select a suitable payment option.
- The last step requires you to enter your payment-related information.
- Congratulations! You have used your Lime Tree Kids promo code with success.
Pros and cons of Lime Tree Kids
- Eco-conscious. Lime Tree Kids follows an eco-centric approach that extends not just to its products and packaging, but also in the way it functions in the warehouse.
- Free shipping. If your order exceeds $150, you can take advantage of free delivery.
- Social efforts. Lime Tree Kids has formed partnerships with not-for-profit organisations like Assist a Sista, ACT for Kids and the Talensi Nadham Project.
- No rewards. There is no loyalty program to reward regular customers.
Shipping guide for Lime Tree Kids
If the total amount of your order is equal to or exceeds $150, you get free shipping. If not, you have to pay a standard shipping fee of $9.95. Bulky items attract additional postage costs. In case the actual shipping cost exceeds the amount you’ve paid, you have the option to pay the difference or cancel the order.
If you place your order on Saturday, Sunday or a Queensland public holiday, your order processes on the next business day. In most instances, products ship within 24 hours of cleared payments, although this can stretch out to 72 hours during busy periods like Christmas.
Orders that ship from the Lime Tree Kids distribution centre tend to ship via Australia Post eParcel, unless otherwise agreed upon by you. Products that ship directly from the company’s suppliers rely on courier services. While they does not guarantee delivery times, you can expect to receive your order in two to five business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Lime Tree Kids
Lim Tree Kids understand that shopping online presents a few drawbacks. As a result, it allows you to return items you purchase as long as you provide a receipt number or transaction confirmation number. You also have to return the product within 14 days from the date of delivery. To return an item have to send Lime Tree Kids an email or speak to a Lime Tree Kids rep over the phone. Once you return an item, they will assess its condition and if they approve the return they will notify you via email. Refunds can take around seven business days to process, at which point you can expect a credit to the original source of payment.
About Lime Tree Kids and its history
When Shelley Mason and her husband Dave brought their son home from Taiwan, Shelley realised that he had special needs that required him to slowly learn how to trust and build relationships, while also having to deal with hyperarousal and hyperactivity. Shelley then began a journey of finding suitable items and toys that would help their son in different areas. In 2011, she formed Lime Tree Kids, giving parents from across Australia the ability to shop for hand-picked tried-and-tested products that meet a range of unique needs.