Enjoy discounts on Sydney’s or Melbourne’s finest in dining, spas, restaurants, social events and experiences with Lime and Tonic, Australia’s leading social guide.
Lime and Tonic is one of Australia’s leading social guide sites, providing information about the best things to do and experience in Sydney and Melbourne. Lime and Tonic is constantly scouring your city for the latest dining spots, places to relax, places to visit and other fun activities.
The website offers a comprehensive and updated guide of new places to dine, fun activities, new ways to unwind and enjoy life while in Sydney or Melbourne. In addition, you get premium access to some of the greatest experiences in the city, and all this at great prices.
Lime and Tonic is dedicated to improving your social life with amazing experiences not found elsewhere, as well as providing an option to include unique add-ons to your experience such as dietary preferences.
Lime and Tonic promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
How do I use my Lime and Tonic promo code?
How do I use my Lime and Tonic promo code?
1. Visit the Lime and Tonic website and choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne)
2. Log into the website or join using your email address and a password. You will now have access to the top experiences in the city where you can browse and learn about new hangout joints and events.
2. To find out more about a particular purchase that interests you, click on ‘View More’ for full details of the experience and any reviews given by other users.
3. If you are interested in the purchase, proceed to ‘BUY’.
4. Get free credit by referring friends and family to your purchase or to the site. You can also get more points by completing your profile. Click to view your membership, then click on ‘NEXT’ to finalise the purchase.
5. Enter your promo code in the section shown. You will also be required to enter your payment method and other preferences such as quantity and the number of people who will share the experience.
6. Finalise your order by proceed to payment.
Top items from Lime and Tonic
Pros and cons of Lime and Tonic
- Access to the best. Lime and Tonic is constantly searching for new and better experiences, chill out spots and events so that you don’t have to waste time searching for top hotels, events or places to unwind and have fun. Featured restaurants, hotels and activity providers are continuously vetted to ensure they offer quality, so you can always rely on Lime and Tonic for the best of everything in your city.
- Loyalty program.At Lime and Tonic, you get rewarded for making purchases or remaining active by purchasing experiences or even reviewing and rating them. Extra points can be earned by completing your Lime and Tonic profile with your personal and contact details, with the points earned then entitling you to various bonuses depending on your membership level.
- Featured offers. Lime and Tonic works with the best experience providers in town, so it occasionally brings you exclusive featured offers. This means you get access to special offers that run for a certain amount of time, as well as use promotional coupons and codes to get discounts that are not accessible by others.
- Limited offerings. Lime and Tonic offers social guides in Melbourne and Sydney only, meaning that Aussies in other areas cannot get information about experiences in their city.
Shipping guide for Lime and Tonic
Lime and Tonic has a flexible gift system that lets you purchase an experience and share it with a friend as a gift card. These gift cards can be delivered physically or via email. To redeem a gift you have received, you simply have to follow the gift link on your Lime and Tonic profile and activate it for an immediate booking or wait to redeem the experience at a later date before it expires.
Gifts sent via email can be activated by clicking on the ‘Activate Your Gift Now’ link on the email. This will allow to login into your Lime and Tonic profile and make a booking to enjoy your gift experience.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Lime and Tonic
Credits earned with Lime and Tonic are valid for 60 days, and Lime and Tonic always remind you when your credit is about to expire. Ensure that all your referred people, through which you can earn credit, have verified their email and that you only have one active subscription to Lime and Tonic. This ensures that your credit is added to your account after referrals. Points earned by making purchases cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, while your 60 day credit validity is reset each time new credit is added to your account.
About Lime and Tonic and its history
Lime and Tonic helps you make the most out of life by bringing you the best curated experiences in both Sydney and Melbourne. Every time you visit their site you’ll find exclusive offers and deals that allow you to save money while enjoying the best of dining, social events and other great activities your city has to offer.
The site has been offering social guides with a twist to customers for years. They’ve also been running featured offers to help you save while accessing the best of your city’s social and dining scene. To top it all off, Lime and Tonic donates a percentage of its revenues to affiliated charities as their way of making a change in the community, so join the good cause and have fun with Lime and Tonic today.