Lifestyle Clotheslines promo offers and coupon codes
If you’re looking for clotheslines, Lifestyle Clotheslines offers clotheslines for every type of family and you can grab some discounts along the way.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lifestyle Clotheslines is an Australian company that specialises in an array of clothesline products. Founded in 2005, the company provides innovative, functional and environmentally friendly hanging solutions to its customers.
Lifestyle Clothesline offers a wide array of products designed to make your life easier. It stocks retractable, foldaway and folding clotheslines; wall-mounted clothes lines and a range of other indoor and outdoor hanging solutions.
Lifestyle Offers and Promotions for June 2021
How do I use my Lifestyle Clotheslines promo code?
- Browse through the various codes available from Lifestyles Clotheslines and select one to use for your purchase. Clicking on the promo code will take you to the company website.
- Pick a category to look at the range of clotheslines available.
- Once you find the product you wish to buy, click on its image and then click on "Add to Cart".
- You can proceed to checkout or continue shopping for further items.
- Before you proceed to checkout, make sure that you key in the coupon code and click on "Apply" to validate the coupon.
- Enter your payment details and personal information to complete your purchase.
Pros and cons of Lifestyle Clotheslines
- Award-winner. Lifestyle Clotheslines has received various awards for its excellent customer support and service.
- Impressive range. Lifestyle Clotheslines has the largest range of clothesline products in Australia.
- Free shipping. Free shipping is available to anywhere in mainland Australia.
- Returns policy. The company’s 100-day returns policy is a great feature for shoppers.
- No free shipping to Tasmania. This is a definite downside for residents of Tasmania.
Shipping guide for Lifestyle Clotheslines
Lifestyle Clotheslines makes an effort to deliver orders within two to seven days. However, rural areas may have to wait longer and delivery could take up to 12 days. Generally, shipping is free of charge throughout mainland Australia but customers in the outlying islands will incur charges.
Most transport companies do not deliver the products straight to your doorstep and instead drop them at a centralised regional location. If you want the item delivered to your home you may have to pay extra.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Lifestyle Clotheslines
Lifestyle Clotheslines has a generous returns policy that allows customers to return products within 100 days. The returns policy comes with a full refund provision and if the products are returned due to an error made on the company’s watch, the return shipping costs will be met by the company. If the item is not defective or incorrect, you will pay for the shipping costs.
Refunds are paid within four weeks of returning the product. There is a "Return items" button in the completed orders section of your account.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert