Priceline life insurance
Priceline do not offer new life insurance policies, but existing customers can get in touch on their website.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare direct life insurance brands below
Key Offerings of Priceline Protects Life Insurance
It may seem a little odd at first to take out life insurance at the same place you buy your mascara and foot scrub, as Priceline is comprised of a very successful chain of chemists and retail stores, providing health and beauty products and services; however, as life insurance is just another way to look after yourself, why not consider the range of insurance products from Priceline, including life insurance, serious illness insurance and income protection insurance. AIA has been operating in Australia for 30 years offering advice and financial protection, and has now partnered with Priceline to bring you this unique range of insurance products:
- Life insuranceChoose a benefit amount up to $750,000 which can be paid to your family when you die or if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, to help them with final expenses, ongoing bills or to pay down the mortgage. You'll be covered by the Priceline life insurance policy until you are 75 years old.
- Serious illness insuranceYou can take out serious illness cover of up to $250,000, to pay a benefit to your family if you become seriously ill. You can also add your children to the policy, to receive a benefit amount if they become ill too. Your Priceline serious illness insurance covers you until you are 59 years old.
- Income protection insuranceIncome protection policy from Priceline will pay a benefit of up to 75% of your monthly income if you are unable to work because of illness or injury. This helps you and your family stay on top of bills and ongoing expenses, so that you don't ruin your credit rating or accumulate new debt to keep your bills paid, and you can keep your savings and other investments in tact and on track to your plans for the future.
Benefits of Priceline Insurance
Australians are one of the most underinsured countries in the world, with 62% of Australian women without any life insurance at all, according to a Lonergan Research survey conducted in February 2011. While the pace of life and everyday responsibilities can be partly to blame, Australian women simply find the insurance industry frustrating, expensive and time consuming. However, women are increasingly managing households, budgets, family logistics and their own work commitments, making them more irreplaceable than ever, and making the need for women's life insurance greater still.
With Priceline life insurance, Australian women are not only getting affordable and easy to use and apply for insurance products, but they'll also enjoy:
- The security of a leading Australian insurer, with the backing from AIA Australia.
- Application with no medical required.
- Bonus Priceline Club Card membership points for every dollar spent on insurance.
How to Choose Priceline Life Insurance Products that Suit Your Needs
To help you decide whether the new Priceline life insurance products are right for your needs, consider the following factors:
- The level of coverage - Every family, mortgage and household budget is different, so as you compare the coverage levels offered by Priceline, consider whether these amounts would be enough to protect your family's financial stability and meet their financial obligations.
- The policy inclusions - Make sure you know about all of the features and inclusions of the Priceline policy you choose – don't just assume you will be covered for any unexpected event. Understand the features of the policy, and whether there are additional benefits you need in your policy, and what they will cost to include.
- Conditions covered - Check the critical illnesses and conditions which are covered in your Priceline serious illness policy, as each insurer will have slightly varied inclusions. While your shortlist of insurers may all include cancer, stroke, heart attack and heart surgery under their list of eligible serious illnesses, what are the exact definitions of each?
Most of us would struggle if an income earner or caregiver in the family were unable to work or fulfil their duties – or they suddenly weren't there at all. Therefore, to avoid tapping into savings, or putting your family at risk of instability by selling your home in a time of need, Priceline has a simple and affordable range of insurers which can restore your peace of mind, and look after you and your family in every way.
- Read More on the Benefits of Income Protection for Women
- Why Should All Women Consider Critical Illness Insurance?
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert