What does CGU offer as an Australian life insurance company?
When you look for a life insurance company, you want to make sure you are choosing someone who understands your goals and lifestyle. With CGU, you are getting a local company who is also a market leader, so that you can feel assured of your family’s future and the value of your life insurance products.
CGU has a strong presence in the Australian financial market, providing cover for a significant number of the populations home and cars. As Australia’s largest regional and rural insurer, CGU offers a wide range of personal insurance products, which are built on local knowledge and understanding of the communities they look after.
Important Informationfinder.com.au does not currently have access to CGU Life Insurance. You may wish to compare other direct life insurance brands below:
Compare direct life insurance brands below
The CGU insurance policies are written in easy to understand language, and have been specially created to offer the greatest value to Australian customers. Plus, as your needs and lifestyle change and grow, your CGU insurance products are able to easily grow and adapt with you. This is because service is the foundation of CGU’s business, and the insurer prides themselves on their national network of branches, 24/7 claim lodgement service and emergency assistance hotline, which all combine to offer outstanding customer service.
It is also easy to manage and maintain your CGU life insurance products because you have the option to pay your premiums monthly, without any extra cost. Your service from CGU is also built on the company’s Triple Guarantee, which is a:
- Service guarantee: CGU guarantees to provide you the highest standard of service.
- Fair dealing guarantee: CGU guarantees to meet all claims covered by your policy, in a prompt and fair manner.
- Money-back guarantee: gives you a 28-day cooling-off period after you sign up for any CGU life insurance policy, during which you can change your mind and cancel your policy, and receive a full refund.
CGU also supports the General Insurance Code of Practice, which aims to:
- Promote better and more informed relationships between insurance companies and their customers.
- Improve customer confidence of the insurance industry.
- Provide better mechanisms to resolve complaints and disputes for insurance customers.
- Commit insurers to providing a higher level of customer service.
If you run a business, CGU also has insurance products to help protect all of your hard work, in their Business Package Policy. CGU business insurance covers you for property damage, theft, liability for personal injury or property damage, machinery breakdown and general property insurance.
Am I eligible?
You must be between the entry age of 18 and 65 and an Australian permanent resident in order to be eligible for their life insurance.
Other features of CGU Life Insurance
- Minimum and Maximum cover is $100,000 and $1,000,000 respectively, depending on age.
- Advanced funeral payment