Life Insurance Finder has access to hundreds of policy options from a wide selection of Australia's experienced and recognised financial institutions.
The Life Insurance Finder life insurance product panel consists of the brands.
Our Panel of Insurance Products
- AMP: Since its early beginnings in 1849, AMP has grown to become one of the most recognised wealth management companies in Australia and New Zealand with more than 500 million customers. AMP provides an extensive range of insurance products for to give the right level of protection to both individuals and businesses.
- AIA: Since 1970, AIA Australia has combined its international experience to deliver a broad range of life insurance solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of their clients. AIA's suite of products include Income Protection, Life Cover, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance. AIA Australia currently provides cover to over 2 million Australians.
- Asteron: Asteron has been providing life insurance in Australia for more than 175 years, writing the first insurance policy in 1833. Asterons product suite includes Income Protection Insurance, Trauma Cover, TPD, Life Cover and Business expenses options.
- BT: BT has been providing Australians expertise in superannuation, investment, insurance and advice since 1969. BT combines dedicated customer service with an award winning product range to ensure they provide their customers with the right level of cover into the future.
- ClearView: ClearView has been helping many Australians since 1976 by providing financial advice to realise their financial dreams and maximise their investments. ClearView offers superannuation and retirement products and a range of life insurance solutions.
- Comminsure: Comminsure is part of the Commonwealth Bank Group, specialising in Insurance to protect the lifestyles of Australians. Comminsure prides itself in giving straightforward insurance solutions that are affordable and provide an adequate level of cover.
- MLC: MLC is the wealth management division of one of Australia's most recognised financial institutions, the National Australia Bank. MLC provides its diverse client base with expertise in investment, insurance, superannuation and private wealth solutions.
- OnePath: OnePath is a wholly owned division of the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, previously operating as Mercantile Mutual and more recently ING. OnePath looks to help Australians build and protect their wealth through their award winning range of wealth and insurance products.
- TAL: Previously known as Tower, TAL has grown to become one of Australia's leading specialist life insurer since its early beginnings in 1869. TAL now protections over 2.5 million Australians with its product range of Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, TPD, Income Protection and Business Expense Insurance.
- Zurich: The international financial services company Zurich has been providing general insurance, life insurance, investment and superannuation products to Australians since 1920. Zurich has an impressive suite of life insurance options to provide protection for your family and income.
Compare Life insurance quotes from these direct brands
The Life Insurance products compared are chosen from a wide range of products that lifeinsurancefinder.com.au has access to information on and is not representative of all products on the market. Hive Empire Pty Ltd ABN 18 118 725 125 trading as Finder.com.au is a Corporate Authorised Representative (no. 432664) of Advice Evolution Pty Ltd (AFSL 342880).