With two screens, three microphones and a fully removable battery, the LG V20 is not your ordinary premium smartphone.
As one of the first phones powered by Android 7.0 to hit Aussie shores, the LG V20 is not exactly top-of-the-line compared to the latest mobile handsets, but it's still a powerful device with plenty to offer those wanting a phone fit to handle anything they throw at it.
- A large screen, slim body and metal frame make the LG V20 one attractive smartphone
- Hi-Fi audio capabilities are sure to appeal to music lovers
- Dual-sensor rear camera with wide-angle lens is primed for outdoor photography
- Manual camera mode provides extra options for professional photographers
- Similar specs to the impressive LG G5
- Should be sufficient for general use as well as heavier tasks like mobile gaming
- Average battery capacity for a phone this size, but still sufficient for all-day usage
- LG remains one of the only big brands including removable batteries in its flagship handsets
Pricing and availability
Two screens means twice the fun
From its handy secondary screen to its capable dual-lens camera, the LG V20 is packed to the bezels with premium style and functionality.
- The LG V20 is currently available from retailers like Catch and MobileCiti for around $650.
LG V20 specs
|Display size (inches)||5.7|
|Display resolution (pixels)||2560 x 1440|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||515|
|Battery size (mAh)||3,200|
|Rear camera (1) resolution||16|
|Rear camera (1) aperture||f/1.8|
|Rear camera (2) resolution||8|
|Rear camera (2) aperture||f/2.4|
|Rear camera (3) resolution|
|Rear camera (3) aperture|
|Front camera (1) resolution||5|
|Front camera (1) aperture||f/1.9|
|Front camera (2) resolution|
|Front camera (2) aperture|
|Network category speed||Category 9|
Compare SIM-only plans for the LG V20
Latest LG news