With two screens, three microphones and a fully removable battery, the LG V20 is not your ordinary premium smartphone.
As one of the first phones powered by Android 7.0 to hit Aussie shores, the LG V20 is not exactly top-of-the-line compared to the latest mobile handsets, but it's still a powerful device with plenty to offer those wanting a phone fit to handle anything they throw at it.
- A large screen, slim body and metal frame make the LG V20 one attractive smartphone
- Hi-Fi audio capabilities are sure to appeal to music lovers
- Dual-sensor rear camera with wide-angle lens is primed for outdoor photography
- Manual camera mode provides extra options for professional photographers
- Similar specs to the impressive LG G5
- Should be sufficient for general use as well as heavier tasks like mobile gaming
- Average battery capacity for a phone this size, but still sufficient for all-day usage
- LG remains one of the only big brands including removable batteries in its flagship handsets
Pricing and availability
Two screens means twice the fun
From its handy secondary screen to its capable dual-lens camera, the LG V20 is packed to the bezels with premium style and functionality.
- The LG V20 is currently available from retailers like Catch and MobileCiti for around $650.
LG V20 specs
Power, storage and battery
|Display size||5.7 inches|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||515|
|Rear camera megapixels||16MP + 8MP|
|Rear camera aperture size||f/1.8 + f/2.4|
|Front camera megapixels||5MP|
|Front camera aperture size||f/1.9|
|Dimensions||159.7mm x 78.1mm x 7.7mm|
|Network category speed||Category 9|
|Operating system||Android 7|
|External storage support||Up to 2TB|
Compare SIM-only plans for the LG V20
Latest LG news
LG's V50 ThinQ's dual screen makes it stand out, but like 5G it's not without its issues. Read more…
5G phones are fast, but how well do they take photos in low-light situations? Read more…
The LG V50 ThinQ will arrive in Australia on 11 June for outright purchase or on contract through Telstra with a unique dual screen and some seriously premium capabilities. Read more…