What is Lexus Encore?
Here's what's in the free Lexus Encore owners benefits program.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
A brief guide to the Lexus Encore benefits program
Here's what you need to know about Lexus's owner benefits program, called Encore.
Lexus Encore owner benefits program
Encore is a twin-tier, three-year, after-sales membership that Lexus buyers receive for no additional cost. Standard advantages across the Encore program and Encore Platinum tier include:
- Capped-price servicing for new (and eligible Certified Pre-Owned) Lexus vehicles, delivered after 1 January 2020
- Free post-service wash and interior vac out
- A complimentary loan car, delivered to your door, to keep you mobile while your car is in the dealers for servicing. Alternatively, Encore members can have their vehicle collected and then returned to their home or office address
- 24/7 roadside assistance with Lexus DriveCare, which covers:
- Battery, fuel or wheel/tyre replacement
- Home assistance, though priority is given to roadside calls as required
- Essential mechanical aid
- Breakdown towing to a garage
- Up to a $150 metro taxi fare
- Locksmith assistance (certain models aren't covered)
- Off-road patrols for LX and RX AWD models
- Personal assistance (up to $2,000 per annum) when you're more than 100km from home and the car is immobilised for 24 hours; applies to the driver/owner and up to four passengers
- $250 clothing and possessions cover
- Courier service for vital paperwork or small parcels
- Invites to luxury events, such as:
- Golf days
- Special track/driving days at places like Sydney Motorsport Park
- Dinner events
- Access to Lexus partner hotels and experiences. A debut offering lists a two-night stay in February at Victoria's Jackalope hotel, with wellbeing and spa sessions, plus a Lexus model to tour within 15km of the location on the Mornington Peninsula. Other hotels include:
- Rae's on Wategos, Byron Bay, NSW – includes transfers to and from Ballina Airport, a welcome cocktail, a greeting platter with sparkling wine and a late checkout
- One & Only, Wolgan Valley, NSW – welcome glass of wine, wildlife tours for two, onsite Lexus vehicles for resort use and exclusive prices and offers
Upcoming Lexus events
On the Encore homepage, Lexus has a Drive & Dine event listed on the Mornington Penninsula, a fine dining event at the Queensland Art Gallery and Western Australia Gourmet Escape by Westpac.
There are now two Encore membership tiers, one simply entitled "Encore" and the other, Encore Platinum.
Platinum membership entitles buyers to use Lexus On Demand and Valet Parking and is available with the following models:
- RC F
- GS F
Lexus On Demand
Platinum members can use the Lexus app to borrow a different model from a participating dealership, for business or leisure. Lexus points out this is great for anyone travelling, as they've managed to also partner with select Australian airports. Vehicles can be loaned up to eight days.
Included are four redemptions of Lexus On Demand.
Some locations, including Westfield & Chadstone shopping centres, or Adelaide's The Playford Hotel, now offer valet parking for Lexus drivers. You don't even have to pre-book, you simply tell the app your intended location and hand over the keys. Encore Platinum members receive eight valet parking redemptions.
What is Encore Platinum like?
We erecently had the opportunity to attend a Lexus drive day and dinner, two experiences that members will have available to them. Read more at our Encore Platinum review.
What happened to the old Encore Privileges Programme?
For 2020, the luxury carmaker rebranded its Encore Privileges Programme to Lexus Encore. At the same time, the company rolled capped-price servicing onto the list of included perks, as well as additional recreational experiences and an accompanying app that lets you book events.
How much does Lexus Encore cost?
It's free and included on new Lexus vehicles delivered from 1 January 2020 onwards, as well as selected Certified Pre-Owned models.
How much is Lexus capped-price servicing?
|Lexus CT, UX, IS, NX, ES, GS and RC||Lexus RX, RC F, GS F, LC and LS||Lexus LX|
|$495 for first three yearly (or 15,000km) standard services||$595||First six bi-annual/10,000km services, $495|
Lexus Encore app features
The Lexus app is available online, using your web browser, or as a standalone app on Android or Apple devices.
|Lexus app feature|
|5c off (per litre) at Caltex service stations|
|Access Encore Platinum perks, like On Demand & Valet Parking|
|Manage your vehicle|
|Manage personal details & communication preferences|
|Explore Lexus Encore hotel partners|
Make sure to check out our other Lexus hands-on and comparison reviews
Recent car reviews
- 2021 Genesis G80 Review
- 2022 BMW X3 M and X4 M Competition: What’s new and what we’re looking forward to
- 2021 BMW 430i Review
- 2021 Genesis G70 facelift: What’s changed?
- Soft-top BMW M4 Competition: Just in time for summer fun
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Ask an Expert