Lenovo Yoga C940 review
Quick verdict: Lenovo's updated Yoga C940 takes the company's familiar 2-in-1 design and adds some serious speed, making for an excellent productivity laptop.
- Good audio thanks to revolving speaker
- Good processor performance
- Solid battery life
- Mediocre GPU performance
- Screen aspect ratio is odd in tablet mode
- Stylus can be hard to remove from tablet body
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Lenovo has been pumping out Yoga 2-in-1 laptops for some years now across a range of price points and use cases. The Yoga C940 very much sits in the premium space both in terms of its pricing and performance. In most respects, the 2020 model is essentially a slight refresh of the design paired with an upgrade to the best of the current generation of Intel processors. The end result is a very slick, professional-looking productivity machine.
- 14-inch FHD or UHD display
- Rotating hinge for screen and speaker
- Integrated stylus hard to remove
- Good general performance
- Intel GPU isn't a powerhouse
- Solid overall battery life
- Easy USB-C charging