Lenovo Boxing Day sales 2021
Score huge discounts on computing solutions this Boxing Day at Lenovo.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're shopping for a laptop, upgrading your desktop or enhancing your gaming experience, Lenovo carries everything you need. Explore a catalogue filled with reliable technology and enjoy substantial savings throughout the Boxing Day event.
Lenovo's Boxing Day sales have arrived and there's no better time to score a discount on contemporary computing solutions. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
For all the sales head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for the Lenovo Boxing Day offers.
What products does Lenovo sell?
If you want access to reliable computing solutions, enhanced gaming experiences, tablets and more, this store doesn't disappoint. Plus, given that Lenovo is regarded as one of the world's most reliable tech brands you know you'll be investing in high-quality products when shopping direct. This retailer is your one-stop computer solutions shop.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As Lenovo operates solely online in Australia, you'll need to head to the website to explore the amazing Boxing Day deals and discounts up for grabs during this year's event. That's great news in our books as it means we get to stay home and explore the opportunities to save at our own pace, away from the hustle and bustle of over-crowded high streets. Win-win!
What will be on sale during the Lenovo Boxing Day sale?
We can't say for sure right now as Lenovo is keeping its cards close to its chest regarding the deals and discounts it's planning to launch this Boxing Day. That said, based on previous sale events hosted by this retailer, we're expecting to see discounts of up to 50% off site-wide.
What is the Lenovo returns policy?
Change of mind returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt provided the products are in their original, unused condition. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted prior to your refund being issued.
- Note: Clearance items are final sale and thus aren't eligible for return on a change of mind basis.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's some great advice to bear in mind if you want to shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with the very best tech deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When shopping during the Boxing Day sales, it's wise to set yourself a sensible budget to adhere to. Take a good look at your finances before the sales start, set a feasible amount for you to splurge during your shopping spree and stick to it to avoid any unwanted debts adding to those January blues.
- Make a list. When it comes to tech, even during the sales, you can't really class products as cheap. A new laptop or computer is an investment that you'll want to last and be able to do everything you want it to. Think about the specifications you require and note them down. By giving yourself clear shopping goals, you'll prevent yourself from walking away from the sales with something that's of neither use nor ornament to you!
- Browse in advance. Once you've noted down the specs you require, head to Lenovo. Check out the different models on offer and make a list of the ones that fit your criteria whilst learning how to navigate the website as quickly as possible. This will ensure you can find the models of interest fast when the sales start, compare the discounts being offered and make a level-headed decision as to which one to choose.
- Apply the coupon. Some retailers offer a percentage off purchases during sale events through the use of a coupon or promo code. Don't forget to apply this otherwise you could end up walking away from the sales having paid full cost when you could have had a discount.
- Do your research. Loads of retailers stock Lenovo products and you're not actually guaranteed the best price by shopping direct. Do yourself a favour and check out a few other stockists to be sure you're getting the best deal before you complete the checkout process.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert