Lending Express offers unsecured business loans with flexible repayments to new and established businesses in Australia.
This loan from Lending Express connects you to a variety of Australian lenders through a simple online application. By simply filling in your business loan needs, such as the loan amount, monthly turnover and the amount of years you’ve been trading, Lending Express can connect you to over 70 Australian lenders who may meet your needs. The online application process is quick and easy to fill out. All you need is a few details and you can discover if you qualify for a loan within minutes.
How does the Lending Express Business Loan work?
You can apply for between $5,000 and $500,000. The loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to tie up your business assets to receive the funding.
The loan terms are from 3 months up to 15 months. Once you qualify for loans based on your online criteria, you receive a call from Lending Express, which may ask for more information. Once approved, you will receive offers from loan funds and once you’ve chosen your loan provider, the funds are in your account within the next few business days.
Features of the Lending Express Business Loan
Here are some of the features that come with loans offered by Lending Express:
- Choice of lenders. Once you discover what loans your business qualifies for, there are various lenders to choose from. Lending Express has access to over 70 Australian lenders.
- Variety of loan terms. With a minimum of three months and a maximum loan term of 15 months, you can make choices about the time you can take to pay off your business loan.
- Large loan amounts. If you’re worried that you’re going to need a bit more than you thought when it comes to your loan amount, you no longer need to worry. The minimum amount for a loan from Lending Express is $3,000 and the maximum loan is $500,000.
- Free process. Making an application with Lending Express is completely free, from the qualifying information you input to see if you qualify for any loans that they offer, up until the lender approves your application.
- Flexible business terms. There are flexible business terms to suit your business needs, based on cash flow.
- High approval rate. There is a high approval rate when going through Lending Express.
- Total payback amount. Instead of getting an interest rate with a lender, you get a total payback amount which is agreed upfront and based on your business structure and loan term.
- Personalised service. Lending Express will work with you to find a business loan that suits your business needs. It’s an independent service provider for small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) within Australia.
How much does the loan cost?
The service offered by Lending Express is completely free. There is no application fee associated with this business at all. However, there are some costs to look out for once you’ve been approved for a loan from a lender. These are costs such as:
- Late repayment fees. This is a fee that is charged if you are unable to make a repayment. It can be a one-off charge, a set price by day or a daily interest rate that is charged to the balance of your loan.
- Dishonour fees. This is a fee that is charged when a lender tries to take money out of your account and it isn’t there. It is usually a one-off fee, but it is important to research this as it varies from lender to lender.
- Account management fees. These are fees that are charged by lenders to look after your account month to month. Fees vary from lender to lender.
How to apply for the Lending Express Business Loan
Here is what needed to apply for a loan from Lending Express. Simply click on “Go to Site” and make sure you have the following:
- Minimum monthly turnover of $5,000.
- Operating for at least 6 months
- Three to six months of business bank statements
- Driver’s licence of the business owner
Have these documents and requirements ready before applying for a loan and you should be well on your way.
Lending Express can help you get the business loan you need with its large access to a variety of Australian lenders. However, it’s important to compare business loans before deciding which one is right for you.
Business lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare the Lending Express Business Loan directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.