Get access to a range of lenders and apply for up to $500,000.
Lending Express can help you secure business finance by allowing you to submit one application and access multiple loan offers from its business loan partners. Loan amounts from $5,000 are available and you can check if you qualify for a loan without it affecting your credit score.
Find out about how Lending Express works in this review.
How does the Lending Express Business Loans work?
Start by filling out the short form to check if you qualify for a loan from one of Lending Express' partners. If you qualify you then complete a full loan application and select your preferred loan providers. You can then choose the loan offer that's right for you and you will receive your money within a few days.
You can apply for between $5,000 and $500,000. The loans are unsecured and the terms are for up to 2 years.
Features of the Lending Express Business Loans
Here are some of the features that come with loans offered by Lending Express:
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $5,000 and $500,000.
- Loan terms. You have loan terms of between 3 months and 2 years.
- Your choice of lenders. Once you receive your loan offers you can choose the ones that best suit your needs.
- No cost to apply. You don't have to pay any fee to apply with Lending Express.
- High approval rate. Lending Express uses an intelligent approval system which means it has a higher approval rate than other lenders.
- Total cost. Instead of getting the interest rate and fees when you apply, you will get a total payback amount. This is based on your business type and loan term.
- Personalised service. Lending Express will work with you to find a business loan that suits your business needs. It's an independent service provider for small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Australia.
How much does the loan cost?
The service offered by Lending Express is completely free. There is no application fee associated with this business at all. When you apply you will receive a total payback amount which comprises of the total amount you will be required to repay to your chosen lender over the loan term.
Outside of this, check the contract for any late payment fees or dishonour fees which may be payable.
How to apply for the Lending Express Business Loans
To apply for a loan with Lending Express, simply fill out the online form to find out if you qualify. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum monthly turnover of $8,000
- Operating for at least 6 months
- 3-6 months of business bank statements
- Driver's licence of the business owner
Lending Express can help you get the business loan you need with its large access to a variety of Australian lenders. However, it's important to compare business loans before deciding which one is right for you.