Legendary Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO
You're going to have to work to get your hands on these powerful Pokémon.
Pokémon Trainers rejoice! In celebration of the one-year anniversary of Pokémon GO, developer Niantic has announced the much-anticipated arrival of Legendary Pokémon to the mobile monster-catching game.
These Legendary Pokémon will soon start showing up at Gyms around the world in the form of Pokémon Eggs defended by Legendary Raid Bosses. If players can defeat these bosses, they'll have a chance to catch the Legendary Pokémon for themselves. While Legendary Pokémon are among the most powerful in the game, they'll only fight when they're by their Trainer's side—you won't be able to leave them to defend a Gym for you.
The first Legendary Pokémon won't just appear of their own volition, however. To coax them out, Trainers around the world will have to catch enough Pokémon during the Pokémon GO Fest event on 22 July. If they succeed, Legendary Pokémon will start to appear at the event in Chicago, and if the Trainers who attend can defeat them, they'll begin popping up around the world after the event ends.
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia