Safeguard your business with legal service packages.
Access to legal services can be daunting and expensive, with the cost drawing some individuals and business owners away from investing in important legal work to protect their assets or their business.
Legal123 provides individuals and business owners with the necessities to safeguard your business practices. It helps you create legal documents using customisable templates, from individual templates to packages bundling multiple templates together, and can suit many online businesses.
What is Legal123?
Legal123 is an online legal firm in Australia which provides online businesses and individuals with legal templates, customised legal work and lawyer support, all while costing less than the average lawyer. The company also provides legal services based on an hourly rate.
How does it work?
Legal123 offers singular templates or packages through its websites. These templates can be customised for specific professions. Each purchase comes with a video tutorial which guides clients step-by-step through the template. The team at Legal123 offers support via phone and email as well. Customers are also immediately updated via email when there are changes to laws and, therefore, templates.
What legal services and templates does Legal123 offer?
- Individual templates. Legal123 offers clients a variety of legal templates, from Confidentiality Agreements to Will Kits. You'll only need to spend 10 minutes providing your basic information to set up your legal template. Every template is valid in all Australian states and territories.
- Legal packages. If you require a well-rounded set of templates for your business, Legal123 also offers legal packages for online companies. These packages can be used by app developers, property managers, web developers and more. Each package has a customised set of agreements, contracts and forms specific to different professions. Legal123 specialises in online businesses, and so it also includes website legals like Privacy Policies, Terms and Conditions pages, and Website Disclaimers.
- Legal services. Along with legal templates, Legal123 also offers legal work for clients. You can get in touch with the team at Legal123 via the website's contact form to discuss your particular job.
- Free "How To" guides. Legal123 has a range of guides which are accessible for free. Some examples include guides about avoiding copyright infringement, complying with GDPR laws, and legal guides for consultants and bloggers.
How much does Legal123 cost?
Each template and package is a one-time purchase which is available as a text file. Video tutorials and updates are provided for free. However, if you would like to engage its lawyers for legal services, you will be charged at an hourly rate.
Individual template costs
Individual templates start at $59. Each template includes a business owner and contractor version templates if needed. Legal123 templates also contain clauses related to the template chosen. Templates are available for documents such as:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Contractor Agreement
- Copyright Infringement Notice
- Disclaimers Templates
- Holiday Rental Agreement
- Letter of Demand
- Power of Attorney
- Trademark Registration
- Website Contract
- Will and Codicil
Legal package costs
Legal packages start at $159 and are tailored for particular business types. Each package includes a business owner and contractor version, and must-have standard website legals and updates.
Packages are available to:
- App developers
- Graphic designers
- Personal trainers
- Property managers
- Web developers
Who is Legal123 meant for?
Legal123 aims to aid startups, ecommerce stores and help traditional stores to move online. It is essential for small businesses and entrepreneurs who might not be familiar with legal jargon and preparing legal templates. Businesses that might not have the resources to invest in lawyers might find Legal123 the affordable option.
Legal123 can also help individuals to prepare a simple will without having to fork out expensive legal costs.
Pros and cons of Legal123
- Readily available legal templates
- Online video instructions
- Phone and email support
- Registered legal practice
- Users are notified when templates are updated to reflect law changes
- Smaller range of templates available compared to some competitors
- More templates available for business owners than individuals
How does Legal123 compare to similar services?
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
If your business is to have a heavy online presence, ensure you safeguard your business before even getting started. As a new business owner, you might not be aware of the necessary legal templates. Hence, hiring the services of Legal123 to provide you with everything needed would be a practical step. You also won't have to stress about whether your documents meet the Australian state's legalities and not be aware of any law changes. Legal123 takes care of all that on your behalf.
Frequently asked questions about Legal123
Are the lawyers at Legal123 qualified?
Founded in 2009, Legal123 is an Australian Incorporated Legal Practice. It is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and regulated by the Office of the Legal Services Commissioner and The Law Society (NSW).
How do the updates work?
When there are significant changes to the legislation and a template has been updated, customers are immediately notified via email. These updates are provided free of charge.
Does Legal123 provide physical copies of the legal templates and video tutorials?
Legal123 does not provide physical copies of its templates and instruction videos. All of these are delivered electronically to clients. Once purchased, clients are sent to a web page to access their template. As for the tutorials, Legal123 emails a link to a web page where the video instructions are available for watching online.Back to top