Enjoy low-cost calls from your mobile - including international calls - from Lebara Mobile using a promo code below.
Lebara Mobile is an Australian telecommunications company that provides high quality and low-cost mobile products and services. It offers a prepaid mobile SIM card tailored to the needs of international communities, especially migrant workers and students who want to keep in touch with their families, friends and colleagues.
Lebara Mobile gives its customers very affordable rates, reliable services, instant connections, no hidden charges, no lost minutes, no access codes and multilingual customer service. The company is committed to customer service and leaves no stone unturned in terms of ensuring their needs are adequately met.
Lebara Mobile promo codes and discount voucher for October 2016
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Lebara Mobile right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Lebara Mobile promo code?
You should enter your promo code before proceeding to payment.
- Browse through the codes above from Lebara Mobile and click on the one you'd like to use, this automatically apply the discount in the new window.
- Shop online at Lebara Mobile and choose from their wide range of products.
- Complete the form provided.
Why shop at Lebara Mobile?
- Multilingual support. Lebara Mobile gives its customers online support and customised customer services in different languages. You can rest assured that you will be promptly assisted in case of any difficulties.
- Wide range of recharge values at low-cost. You can choose from any of the recharge values depending on your need.
- Ease-of-use. With Lebara Mobile, you'll not find any complicated codes to key in before or after you dial, no contract to sign, no ever-changing access numbers to remember and you'll be able to call any country at any time.
- Peace of mind. Lebara is a recognised, reliable mobile company that will give you value for your money. Its mobile network covers almost every part of Australia and calls are of high quality with no echo or poor line reception.
How Lebara Mobile handles customers complaints
Lebara Mobile promises that all its customers will get 100% value for their money. However, if you are not satisfied with its services, such as experiencing poor quality calls or unnecessary charges, you are free to contact its customer service department with your issues.
Its opening hours are 9am to 8pm during weekdays (Sydney time) and 9am to 6pm during weekends and public holidays. Lebara Mobile has a toll-free customer service number for anyone contacting it using its SIM card.
Shop Lebara Mobile's 30 Day Plans
|Standard National Calls||International Calls||SMS||Data||Price|
|Lebara Mini Mega Plan||Up to 125 minutes||Unlimited to 10 countries||Up to 125 SMS||-||$24.90|
|Lebara National Plan||Unlimited||Not included||Unlimited National SMS||4GB||$29.90|
|Lebara Mega Plan||Unlimited||Not included||Unlimited National SMS||6GB||$39.90|
|Lebara Unlimited Plan||Unlimited||Unlimited to 60 countries||Unlimited||4GB||$49.90|
Lebara Call Rates
|Flagfall||National SMS||International SMS|
|Mini Mega Plan||0c||Up to 125 SMS||Up to 125 SMS|
|National and Mega Plans||0c||Unlimited||15c|
About Lebara Mobile and its history
Lebara Mobile is affiliated to the Lebara Group, which provides telecommunications services to several countries around the world. The Lebara Group, headquartered in London, was founded in 2001 to offer customized innovative telecommunications solutions so that international communities and migrant workers can keep in touch, both at home and overseas. Since its inception, the company has experience rapid growth and now employs over 1,500 people around the world. The company spends heavily in recruiting the best workforce to meet all its customers' needs and this has been recognized through earning several awards in the previous years.