Shop at Le Domaine and use these active promo codes to get a discount off a massive range of department store items.
Le Domaine is an Australian-owned online department store which allows you to buy a huge range of items from kitchenware and jewellery to computers and automotive items. Le Domaine has over 200 brands and 10,000 products and can dispatch almost all items within 24 hours. Now you can use the codes below to get a discount off the price you pay and still enjoy the high quality service and items you usually get from Le Domaine.
Le Domaine Coupon Codes December 2017
Show code & visit siteXM****
Show code & visit siteYA****
Show code & visit site F****
Show code & visit site15****
Show code & visit siteFI****
How to use your Le Domaine Coupon Code
Getting a discount on your shopping bill with Le Domaine is a simple process. You need to click on the ‘Got a Coupon Code? Add it here’ button and then input your code. Read on to find out more.
- Find the code you like from the list above and click on the code you want to use. This will take you to Le Domaine.
- Browse through the items on offer at Le Domaine. These include kitchenware items, jewellery and watches, clothing and shoes, computers and electronics, home and living items, automotive items and sporting and outdoors goods.
- Find the item you want to purchase and click 'add to cart'.
- You'll be taken to your shopping cart, which will list the items you wish to buy. You can then continue shopping or proceed to pay for your order.
- Once you're happy with your items, specify the quantity of the items you want and input your postcode into the box which says 'shipping cost'. This will give you an accurate idea of the total cost of your order.
- Enter your coupon code and once this is done, click the 'Proceed to Checkout' button.
- Next, enter your billing and payment details to finalise your order.
- Congratulations! You've made a nice little saving on your order from Le Domaine.
Pros and cons of Le Domaine
- 24 hour dispatch for most items. 98% of the items on Le Domaine will leave their warehouse within 24 hours, meaning you get your items quicker.
- Free shipping on 1,000 items. This lowers the total cost of your item and means you save even more.
- 100% Australian owned. Rather than send your money overseas, buying from Le Domaine goes to supporting Australian retailers.
- Online chat. You can get real-time support while browsing on Le Domaine through online chat.
- No credit card surcharges. You can use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal account and won't pay any surcharges for the privilege.
- Returns vary depending on the seller. With Le Domaine, your returns are dealt with by the supplier directly. This means if you need to return an order with multiple items you may have to spend time chasing it up with different retailers.
- Shipping costs depend on the seller. Again, because of Le Domaine's structure, you may have to pay different shipping costs depending on what you order. This means your shipping costs could be more unpredictable.
Le Domaine shipping guide
As mentioned above, Le Domaine will send your item from their warehouse within 24 hours (for 98% of items). Because different retailers send your item, your items may arrive at different times. There's no one-size-fits-all guide to how long items bought from Le Domaine will take to arrive. Below is a rough guide for the shipping times for some items found on Le Domaine.
- Converse shoes from i-Channel: 4 - 5 days shipping
- Peugeot Salt Mill from Le Domaine Kitchenware: 1 - 2 days shipping
- HP 21.5" LED Monitor from CX Computers: 1 -2 days shipping
- Rhino Rack 3 Bike Tilting Platform from Roof Rack City: 1 - 2 days shipping
- Citizen Chronograph Collection watch from Joyce Jewellery: 6 - 7 days shipping
Some items will even ship using express postage and might arrive within 24 hours.
Returns and refunds with Le Domaine
As mentioned, Le Domaine is made up of a number of retailers, each with their own returns policy. When shopping at Le Domaine, check out the returns policy of the items you're buying by clicking the 'See Seller's Full Returns Policy here' link on the right side of the page in the 'Shop with Confidence' box.
After browsing through many of the items available on the Le Domaine site, we found returns policies ranging from seven days to 365 days. In keeping with Australian Consumer Law each retailer has a change of mind returns policy. In terms of faulty items, you must contact the seller directly and if a satisfying agreement is unable to be found you can contact Le Domaine directly.
History of Le Domaine
Launched in 2000, Le Domaine is a 100% Australian-owned online department store which started life as a small specialty retailer in Sydney. They now have 10 retailers and 10,000 products available to shoppers and aims to help smaller specialty retailers cope with the fast pace of growth in modern technology.