Brace yourselves: A Betty Boop clothing line is coming!
Your favourite bad-ass cartoon chick is getting her own streetwear clothing line and we're obsessed.
You kind of have to live under a rock to not know who Betty Boop is. She's a timeless female cartoon character who first appeared way back in 1930. Now she's back and better than ever in a fashion collaboration with clothing brand, Lazy Oaf.
The collection will include 15 pieces of streetwear goodness all inspired by cartoon sweetheart, Betty Boop. You can expect to see her signature red, pinks and blacks as well as a whole lot of love hearts! This collection isn't just one for the ladies either with a couple of menswear pieces, like some jumpers that will get you through the colder months.
Betty Boop set a standard for her time as the first animated character who aimed to represent a rebellious, opinionated and sexy woman. Her creation had the goal to remind people of the better times during the carefree Jazz-age. Lazy Oaf is here to take Betty Boop, keep her classic roots and turn her into a modern day feminist.
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- 9 sites to buy your next pair of Dr Martens
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Top sites to buy comfortable and flattering maternity wear online
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend