Beauty product of the week: Laura Mercier Bronzed Butter Face & Body Veil
One for the bronzer addicts.
Why we love this product
If you want glowy, summer skin, this is the product for you. This shimmery cream product really does go on like a veil over your skin giving you a sun-kissed glow regardless of the season.
The colour comes out a lot lighter than it looks in the compact - don't worry it won't turn you orange. And the shimmer appears as more of a highlighter type glow rather than a glitter. So it a great product to swap out for your regular highlighter when you're in the mood for something a bit more summery.
I bought mine online after seeing one in a Kylie Jenner Sephora haul - it looked so pretty in her Snapchats. When it arrived I was surprised about how massive it is. There is a lot of product in the compact so I don't feel even slightly guilty using it on my collarbones and shoulders too.
This is by far my favourite cream highlighter product and it's perfect for anyone that wants to add a little pick-me-up to their cold-weather beauty routine.
I paid $60 for this product and I don't regret it. The quantity is massive so I definitely feel like I got my money's worth.
Where you can buy it
You can currently only buy Laura Mercier's Bronzed Butter Face & Body Veil from .
- Beauty product of the week: Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain
- The first reveal of Kylie Jenner’s Stormi Collection for Kylie Cosmetics
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead