Buy now and pay later for purchases up to $1,000. No interest, no fees, pay only 10% upfront.
Shop online or in-store with select retailers using LatitudePay. LatitudePay is an interest-free, buy now, pay later solution that allows customers to spread the cost of purchases over 10 weekly payments. Customers can make purchases up to $1,000 and pay only 10% upfront. No fees apply, but there will be a late fee of $10 for each missed payment.
Interest rate (p.a.)
Min. loan amount
Max. loan amount
How does LatitudePay work?
LatitudePay is a growing interest-free buy now pay later solution. Customers can spend up to $1,000 with selected retailers, paying just 10% upfront and spreading the remaining cost over 9 subsequent weeks. While customers benefit from making the cost of shopping more manageable, merchants may benefit from increased sales.
Signing up is quick, easy and free. Once approved, customers can simply select LatitudePay at checkout from a wide range of retailers (both online and in-store) and receive their goods right away. Stores already signed up to the service include Harvey Norman, The Good Guys and Kitchen Warehouse. There's no cost to customers for using LatitudePay, bar a late fee for missed payments. The fee for merchants that have signed up to the service may vary.
Features of LatitudePay
Features of LatitudePay include the following:
- Quick application. Customers can sign up to use the service in just a few minutes.
- 0% interest. There are no interest charges for using LatitudePay.
- Purchasing power. Make purchases up to $1,000.
- Repayment period. Get 10 weeks to pay for purchases.
- Range of retailers. There are many stores already partnered with LatitudePay, and the list is growing.
- Increased conversions. Retailers signed up with LatitudePay report increased conversions and less abandoned carts.
- Penalty-free extra repayments. Customers can pay off their balance early if they wish to.
- Low fees. Customers only pay a fee if they miss a payment. Merchant fees may vary.
- Repayment reminders. LatitudePay reminds you each time a payment is due.
- Late fee. A $10 fee applies each time a payment is missed.
- 10% upfront. Customers pay 10% of the cost of items at the time of purchase.
How to apply
To apply as a merchant or a customer, simply click "Go to site" and sign up to the platform. Alternatively, customers can simply select LatitudePay at checkout with their featured merchant of choice.
To be approved for the service, customers must meet the following criteria:
- Australian citizens/permanent residents
- Aged 18 or over
- Have a reasonable credit rating
Eligibility criteria for merchants may vary.
While there's typically no limit to how many buy now pay later solution both merchants and customers can sign up to, it's still a good idea to compare your options.