Take advantage of a low interest rate as well as your choice of a secured or unsecured loan.
Latitude Financial Services offer an array of flexible loan options and large sums, as well as low interest rates. Its Low Rate Personal Loan is designed to be an all-in-one financing solution, offering low rates, flexible options and terms and a significant minimum borrowing amount.
|Product Name||Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan (Secured)|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 10.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.21%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$20,000|
What to consider about the Latitude Financial Services Low Rate Personal Loan
This loan can be secured or unsecured, and comes with a $20,000 minimum loan amount and low rates. You need to be a homeowner or a mortgage holder to apply and the loan comes with a competitive fixed interest rate of 10.99% p.a. for both the secured and unsecured loan option and a $250 application fee. You’ll have between 2 year(s) and 7 year(s) to repay the loan.
Features of the Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan
- 10.99% p.a. fixed rates. Both secured and unsecured Latitude loans enjoy a fixed rate of 10.99% p.a. (12.21% p.a. comparison rate), helping you to plan better with consistent repayments and a competitive rate.
- Borrow over $20,000. This low interest loan has a minimum borrowing sum of $20,000 and no maximum limit.
- Low and no fees. Expect a $250 application fee, a $13 monthly service fee and a $35 late repayment fee. There is no early repayment fee in the last six months of the loan term (this is a maximum of $150 at other times).
- Two to seven year loan term. Choose to repay your loan over the course of 2 year(s) to 7 year(s). Because these low rate loans are designed to be an effective all-in-one option, they have a wide range of loan terms suitable for most circumstances.
- Flexible repayment options. Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Make extra repayments as desired. Having a good week and want to pay off more than the minimum? No problem. Do it without any extra costs other than what may apply to early repayment.
- Opt for secured or unsecured. Whether or not you have assets available to serve as collateral and whether or not you are willing to risk putting them up, Latitude can accommodate you. There are similar rates, similar borrowing power and many of the same benefits available with both secured and unsecured loans.
- Fast approval. Depending on your circumstances, you can expect to receive funds the next day, or within two business days.
How to apply for the Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan
To apply, simply click “Go to Site” on this page to be securely redirected to Latitude’s website.
This product is available to homeowners, mortgage holders and new personal loan customers only. Other than this, you are eligible if:
- You’re 18 or older
- You’re a permanent Australian resident
- You have had excellent credit history over the last five years
- You haven’t been bankrupt in the last seven years
To apply you will need:
- An Australian driver’s license if you have one, or other personal identification if you don’t.
- Your current employment details, including two recent pay slips or your tax return if you’re self-employed.
- Details of any outstanding debt you may have including store credit cards, overdrafts, other loans and anything else.
- Details of your living expenses, including rent and mortgage payments if applicable.
If you’re tired of dealing with different financing plans for your house, car and business and wish you could roll them all into one personal loan with good rates, then Latitude may be an option for you to consider. If you’re having trouble finding an unsecured loan with competitive terms, then check out what Latitude has to offer.
Compare personal loans to find the one that’s most suitable for your needs.