Latitude Financial Services Low Rate Personal Loan
Take advantage of a low interest rate as well as your choice of a secured or unsecured loan.
Latitude Financial Services offer an array of flexible loan options and large sums, as well as low interest rates. Its Low Rate Personal Loan is designed to be an all-in-one financing solution, offering low rates, flexible options and terms and a significant minimum borrowing amount.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan (Unsecured)|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||10.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.21%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$70,000|
Latitude Financial Services has changed their personal loan offering. This personal loan is no longer offered however you can find their secured and unsecured personal loans below.
Main points to consider about the Latitude Financial Services Low Rate Personal Loan
This loan can be secured or unsecured, and comes with a $20,000 minimum loan amount and low rates. You need to be a homeowner or a mortgage holder to apply and the loan comes with a competitive fixed interest rate of 10.99% p.a. for the unsecured loan option and a $250 application fee.
You’ll have between 1 year and 7 years to repay the loan. If you repay your loan ahead of schedule, a fee may apply. Check the fee section below for how this works.
Features of the Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan
- 10.99% p.a. fixed rates. Enjoy a fixed rate of 10.99% p.a. (12.21% p.a. comparison rate) for unsecured low rate personal loan, helping you to plan better with consistent repayments and a competitive rate.
- Borrow over $20,000. This low interest loan has a minimum borrowing sum of $20,000 and maximum loan amount of $70,000.
- 1 year to 7 years loan term. Choose to repay your loan over the course of 1 year to 7 years. Because these low rate loans are designed to be an effective all-in-one option, they have a wide range of loan terms suitable for most circumstances.
- Flexible repayment options. Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Early repayment. You're able to repay the loan off in the last six months of your loan term with no penalty. Keep in mind an early repayment fee will apply if you repay it in earlier than this (see the fee section for more information).
- Opt for secured or unsecured. Whether or not you have assets available to serve as collateral and whether or not you are willing to risk putting them up, Latitude can accommodate you. There are similar rates, similar borrowing power and many of the same benefits available with both secured and unsecured loans.
- Fast approval. Depending on your circumstances, you can expect to receive funds the next day, or within two business days.
Fees you should consider
- Application fee: $250
- Monthly fee: $13
- Early repayment fee: If you repay you loan off in full in the first half of your loan term you will be charged $300. This fee drops to $0 if you repay your loan ahead of schedule in the second half of your loan term.
- Late repayment fee: $35.
How to apply for the Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan
To apply, simply click “Go to Site” on this page to be securely redirected to Latitude’s website.
This product is available to homeowners, mortgage holders and new personal loan customers only. Other than this, you are eligible if:
- You’re 18 or older
- You’re a permanent Australian resident
- You have had excellent credit history over the last five years
- You haven’t been bankrupt in the last seven years
To apply you will need:
- An Australian driver’s license if you have one, or other personal identification if you don’t.
- Your current employment details, including two recent pay slips or your tax return if you’re self-employed.
- Details of any outstanding debt you may have including store credit cards, overdrafts, other loans and anything else.
- Details of your living expenses, including rent and mortgage payments if applicable.
If you’re tired of dealing with different financing plans for your house, car and business and wish you could roll them all into one personal loan with good rates, then Latitude may be an option for you to consider. If you’re having trouble finding an unsecured loan with competitive terms, then check out what Latitude has to offer.
Compare personal loans to find the one that’s most suitable for your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off for applications submitted by 31 March 2021.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.