Latest Qantas sale: Fly to China from $494 return
Explore exotic Asia as early as November.
This cheap flight takes you from Sydney to Beijing in November, though there are plenty of other hot routes to go around, including the following:
- Melbourne to Beijing for $498 return in February and March 2018
- Brisbane to Beijing for $416 return in November and April 2018
- Adelaide to Beijing for $535 return in February to April 2018
These dates are primarily within China's winter, which can be quite chilly, so if you're planning to snap them up, don't forget to rug up. The good news is that since you're flying on a full-service carrier, you'll receive checked-in luggage with your fare so you can pack enough warm-weather gear with you for your holiday.
While Qantas is advertising these seats to Beijing from $529 return, we found them on offer from $494 through I Want That Flight. As such, all prices mentioned above are for those booked with I Want That Flight.
If you want to shave even more off your ticket, you can try the old price match trick and call up a travel agency like Flight Centre who match and better fares by $1.
These flights are on sale until midnight 22 September or until seats sell out.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Jetstar sale: It’s all coming up sunny with $39 Gold Coast flights
- Up to 45% off flights in Qantas’ Cyber Monday sale
- Cyber Monday: Hawaii flights from $279 return
- Black Friday Europe flight bargain: Take off from Australia from just $339
- The latest Cathay Pacific companion sale lets you fly from $1,298 return