Latest AirAsia sale discounts 20% off flights
Discover your next Asian getaway for less because AirAsia's entire network is now on sale.
It's Malaysia's Independence Day and AirAsia is throwing a party so everyone can join in on the fun. For a very limited time, you can save 20% off seats and flights on its whole network.
The sale features flights between Perth and Lombok for $120 each way along with many other routes to get excited about, including one-way fares from:
- Brisbane to Chiang Mai from $165
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Phuket from $182
- Brisbane to Manila from $191
- Sydney to Krabi from $212
- Gold Coast to Tiruchirappalli from $215
- Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City from $232
- Sydney to Chennai from $282
- Gold Coast to New Delhi from $340
As well as saving 20% on your chosen fare, you can also score a further 20% off if you want to pick a seat or opt for a Hot Seat to enjoy extra leg room and priority boarding.
With spring just around the corner, the timing couldn't be better. Travel is for select dates from 2 September to 19 November 2019, which is great for a last-minute escape.
To book: Head on over to Skyscanner to compare prices of these flights to other airlines to make sure you're getting the best fare.
Flights are on only on sale until 1 September, but we don't need to tell you twice that the best dates and routes will get snapped up early.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. AirAsia sale fares have dropped as low as $99 each way but based on regular offers, this is as low as you can usually hope to find.
- Airline: Good. AirAsia is a low-cost airline which means your checked bags, in-flight meals and entertainment are an extra cost.
- Travel time: Good. Some routes are direct but most will include a layover in Kuala Lumpur which can usually be kept short.
- Weather: Good. Asia's weather is highly variable so you'll have a variety of seasons to work with. Consult out our Best Time Guide for help picking the optimal months to travel.