Get access to a variety of funds in less than five minutes through LastMinuteLoan Short Term Loan
A speedy approval process, access to funds within 60 minutes and loans starting from as low as $200, there are among many other features that make LastMinuteLoans a consideration if you need money in a pinch. You are able to use this loan for anything that you need, whether it’s a treat for yourself or an unexpected medical bill. With the quick approval process, you will know your approval status in five minutes or less.
How does a LastMinuteLoan Short Term Loan work?
With this loan, you are able to borrow a minimum of $200 and a maximum of $3,000 to cover your short-term expenses. In order to find out whether or not you are eligible for this loan, you are required to submit some personal information, such as your finances, your expenses and your employment status.
The loan terms with LastMinuteLoans start from 16 weeks and finish at 50 weeks. This is more than enough time to pay off whatever amount you decide to borrow.
Some of the features with this short term loan include:
- Fast payout. Once your application has been approved, you can expect to receive the funds in your account within the next hour.
- Quick application process. The application process requires no paperwork, and you can get your approval status in five minutes. Simply enter your personal details, the amount you want to borrow and employment information to confirm you are able to make repayments.
- Varied amounts. You are able to borrow a minimum of $200 and a maximum of $3,000 to cover any immediate expenses.
- Varied loan terms. There is a minimum of 16 weeks and a maximum of 50 weeks that allows you plenty of time to pay off your outstanding amount. If you borrow more than $2,005, your minimum term is 39 weeks and has a maximum of 52 weeks.
- Straightforward fees. You immediately know how much your establishment fee and monthly fee will be once you have been approved for the loan amount you wish to borrow.
Fees and charges
This loan’s fees depend on the amount you wish to borrow.
For the smaller loans, an establishment fee of 20% applies to the amount you are borrowing, and will be charged a monthly rate of 4% which is based on a maximum annual percentage rate of 98%.
If you decide to borrow an amount that is $2,005 or higher, the establishment fee rises to $400 and has monthly fees that are based on a maximum annual percentage rate of 48%.
You will learn your fee amounts once you have been approved for the loan.
There is also a $15 late fee if you miss a repayment.
Are you eligible for a LastMinuteLoan Short Term Loan?
In order to be eligible for this loan, you must:
- Government benefits must not comprise 50% or more of your income.
- Must have an employer that LastMinuteLoan can contact.
- Show that you are able to pay off the loan through the income that you earn.
- Be over the age of 18.
How you can apply
In the application process you will be asked some of the following questions:
- Are you employed?
- What’s your income after tax?
- How much do you spend? You will need to show a breakdown of your spending which includes rent, large ongoing bills and everyday living expenses.
- What is the loan’s purpose?
- How much do you need to borrow?
As long as you have the income to cover the amount you want to borrow, you can expect the funds to be in your account within the next hour upon approval.