Score a great travel deal without planning months in advance with Lastminute.com.au prom codes.
Offering Australians last-minute travel bargains for the last 10 years, Lastminute.com.au is the place to grab a bargain on flights, hotels and holiday packages.
And we'll let you in on a little secret, they've got deals for non-last-minute travel too!
Lastminute.com.au Promo Codes
|Book accommodation at Perisher from $36 per night||Search for accommodation at Perisher from just $36 per night if booked with Lastminute.com.au.||
|Perth hotels from $62 per night||Book a last-minute stay in Perth from just $62 per night. Valid on select dates. See site for details.||
|Save up to 50% off hotel stays||Become a lastminute.com.au member and receive as much as 50% off bookings||
|Darling Harbour 4-star hotels from $110 per night||Book a Sydney 4-star hotel with Lastminute.com.au from just $110 per night.||
|Gold Coast stays from $92 per night||Find accommodation on the Gold Coast from $92 per night on Lastminute.com.au.||
|Book a Secret Hotel for up to 40% off||Not fussed about where you stay? Book Lastminute's secret hotels where the name is revealed when you book for up to 40% off the regular price.||
|Stay near Mt Cheeseman from just $125 per night||Find accommodation close to Mt Cheeseman without any booking fees with Lastminute.com.au.||
Lastminute.com.au Review | Pros and Cons
- Lowest price guarantee. If you find a better holiday or hotel deal within 24 hours of booking, Lasteminute.com will refund you the difference.
- Secret Hotels deals. Stay at brand-name hotels at low rates. The hotel name and exact location are only shown after confirmation. All Secret Hotels bookings are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded, changed, exchanged or transferred.
- Member discounts. Sign up as a member and enjoy further discounts on hotel and holiday deals.
- Secure payment. Lastminute.com.au uses the highest standard of digital information security to keep you and your personal information secure.
- Pay now or pay at hotel option. If you want to lock in a rate but don't want to pay for it just yet, many hotels listed on Lastminute.com.au will allow you to pay upon arrival.
- No live chat feature: There is no live chat available on the website. If you are having issues with your booking, you can call the number provided or email customer support 24/7.
How do I make a booking with Lastminute.com.au?
Enter your departure and arrival dates into the search form. You have the option to select flights or hotel deals, holiday packages, experiences and even hire a car! Click “Search” to be redirected to the best holiday deals on Lastminute.com.au
What forms of payment does Lastminute.com accept?
- All major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard
What is the Lastminute.com.au cancellation policy?
Lastminute.com.au won’t charge you a cancellation fee, but some hotels, airlines, experience providers and car hire companies might. Read the cancellation policy for these service providers to avoid paying a penalty fee.