Last chance to snap up flights to Vanuatu from $256
Paradise is on sale... but only until midnight.
Last week, Virgin Australia launched its Paradise on Sale flight sale, with fares to the dreamiest islands in its network, including Vanuatu, starting from $256.
Both economy and business class fares are included in this sale and direct flights to Vanuatu operate from Brisbane and Sydney. Flights from Brisbane offer the cheapest fares with economy fares from $256 each way and business fares from $609 each way. Travel from Sydney and the starting economy fare is $315 each way, with business fares starting from $815 each way.
The sale covers travel dates from 30 July 2017 to 26 March 2018, excluding school holiday periods and Christmas holiday dates. Our advice? Book dates between April and October for warm temperatures, low crowds and minimal rainfall and try to avoid November to March, as this is when it's hot, humid and rainy.
You'll need to book quickly, as this sale ends midnight tonight. Book directly through Virgin Australia for the best price.
Searching for a different piece of paradise? You can see the full list of Virgin Australia Paradise on Sale fares here.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop