Langkawi flights from $427 return
Last-minute flights just in time to catch the beginning of dry season.
Malindo Air has a sale on flights to the Malaysian island-filled Langkawi, taking you to paradise for as little as $427 return.
Flights are for last minute travel departing Perth between 30 October and 10 November. Prices vary by date but the cheapest we found was $427 on 7-10 November.
Other well-priced date options include 30 October - 10 November from $464 return and 30 October - 9 November from $502 return.
While these flights are last-minute seat fillers, they are for an optimal time weather-wise with the dry season in Langkawi starting in mid-November. Sure, you might catch a little rain flying in early, but the weather is clearing and even during wet season the rains tend to only pour down during the evenings.
These flights are available to book through Skiddoo here until 30 October.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop