Enjoy betting with Ladbrokes and save at the same time by using a Ladbrokes promo code.
Ladbrokes is a gaming and betting company with a prominent online presence, offering thousands of gaming and betting markets.
Although Ladbrokes.com.au is locally managed in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, the company itself has an English heritage. It was established in the UK in 1886 and has since spread out across the world, with merchants in Spain, Ireland, Belgium and Australia. Online, Ladbrokes has 13 websites, covering nine different languages.
Ladbrokes is a supporter of responsible gambling. If you think you have a gambling problem, call Gamblers Help on 1800 858 858.
Current offers and deals
|Get up to $250 in bonus bets||
Deal expires 30 Jun 2017
|Get up to $250 in bonus bets at Ladbrokes. Excludes residents of NSW, VIC, WA, SA. Conditions apply.||
Last verified 31 Dec 2015
Types of bets you can make
There are various types of bets you can make with Ladbrokes. These include:
- Best of the Best: This is often referred to as BOB and is only available on selected games. BOB is said to have the highest odds among the top bet types.
- Fixed price: With this wager, the odds are received when placing your bet.
- MidTote or Middle Tote: Here's a high paying tote that can be placed on selected events. Mid Tote +5% has a 5% bonus.
- Num Tote: This allows the punter to nominate the price of the tote on selected events.
- Starting Price: Otherwise called SP, this is the official price released by the bookmaker. You can use SP or SPG, which is the highest fixed price that is taken at bet placement.
- Top Fluc: This is the highest betting fluctuation and is issued 35 minutes before the race.
- Other betting types you could play with include TopTote and Victote. There are other exotic betting types, too, including Exacta to FirstFour, Daily Double, and Quaddie.
How do I use my Ladbrokes.com.au promo code?
1. Log in to your Ladbrokes account. If you don’t have an account, you can join quickly and easily.
2. Claim the bonus offer by clicking on the claim link in the bonus bet page. This can be found on the top right side of the page.
3. Click on "claim now".
4. You will find various bet offers, click on the offer you wish to claim.
5. You will be required to make a deposit. This can be done using various payment methods.
6. Proceed to configure your bonus.
7. Find a sporting event or race with fixed odds and click on the price.
8. Follow the betting procedure until you get to the "place bets button". Complete by clicking on "confirm".
Pros and cons of Ladbrokes
- Configuring bets is simple. It’s very easy to configure bets with Ladbrokes. You can divide the bets into smaller amounts.
- Free bet challenges. Ladbrokes has a daily bet challenge that is completely free of charge.
- Numerous depositing options. There are numerous depositing methods. You can use your credit card, a Ladbrokes card, internet banking via BPay or deposit using an electronic bank transfer.
- Mobile applications available. You can conveniently access Ladbrokes using your mobile device. It offers mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Customer support. Customer support is available 24/7.
- No loyalty program. There is no loyalty program for ardent gamers.
- Gambling is an addictive activity: If you think you have a gambling problem, call Gamblers Help on 1800 858 858 or visit Gambling Help.