What’s in the Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Day Collection 2019
The Kylie Cosmetics Valentine's Day collection features some much-loved picks and a bunch of brand new shades.
Kylie Jenner gave us the full look at her Valentine's Day collection on Instagram stories this week, like she did with the Halloween collection. And if you missed out on seeing the reveal on her Kylie Cosmetics Instagram story, we've got the full rundown of exactly what is in her Valentine's Day collection for 2019.
The bulk of the collection is made up of three lip sets: The Forever Set, The Love Set and The Soulmate set. Each of these lip sets comes with three products: a liner, a liquid lipstick and a gloss. The shades in each are:
- The Forever Set: Built To Last liquid lipstick, Story Of Us high gloss and Forever And Always liner.
- The Love Set: Wish You Were Here liquid lipstick, Sweet high gloss and You Are A Gem liner.
- The Soulmate Set: Call Me liquid lipstick, Blow Me Away high gloss and Beau liner.
The Forever Set
The Love Set
The Soulmate Set
Probably the most hyped and signature piece from this year's Valentine's Day collection is a 12-pan eyeshadow palette. It's filled with pretty pink-toned shades and comes with six mattes and six shimmers. In classic Kylie fashion, she's swatched them all for you to see.
The last two products are a blush called Crush and a cream eyeshadow or Glitter Eye called Roses Are Red. Crush is a neutral peachy colour and sits in the classic Kylie Cosmetics blush compact and hopefully is made of the updated blush formula. Roses Are Red is a glossy, frosted pink colour and looks like the perfect base to use when applying the pressed eyeshadows.
When and where to buy?
As always, Kylie Cosmetics are only really available on the Kylie Cosmetics website – unless you can find someone selling them on eBay.
The whole collection is set to drop on 1 February at 3pm PST, this is 10am 2 February for those on Sydney/Melbourne time. You might want to get in quick. We have a feeling this one is going to sell out.
- What’s in the ColourPop Cosmetics x Animal Crossing collection?
- Love Mini collection by Natasha Denona: When and where you can shop
- Finder Beauty Fave: Bondi Sands Pure Self Tanning Sleep Mask
- Finder Beauty Fave: NUDESKIN Citrus Clean Balm & Makeup Melt
- What you need to know about the Bondi Sands Pure range