Kylie Cosmetics posts its first ever YouTube makeup tutorial
And the video introduces us to the five new Fall Lip Kits. Watch the video here.
Kylie Jenner has finally released her first ever YouTube makeup tutorial on the Kylie Cosmetics YouTube channel. In the video, Kylie and BFF Jordyn Woods give us a first look at the five new Lip Kit shades that Kylie Cosmetics will be releasing for the US's autumn season.
The video was posted just two hours ago and already has over 58,000 views. That's roughly 500 views a minute.
Both Kylie and Jordyn try on all five shades in the video – Autumn, Butternut, Wicked, Libra and Hazel. And what did the ladies think of the shades on each of their different skin tones? Well, you'll just have to watch the video to find out.
The Kylie Cosmetics Fall Lip Kits will be available on 6 October at 3pm (Pacific Time Zone) on the Kylie Cosmetics website. That's 8am on 7 October for all of us in Sydney and Melbourne.
- What’s inside the Too Faced x Pop & Suki collaboration box?
- Exactly when Manny MUA will reveal beauty line Lunar Beauty
- Tarte Cosmetics has something blooming soon… but what is it?
- Where to buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills Unicorn Dream highlighter glow kit
- End of financial year 2018 beauty sales and discounts