It’s beginning to look a lot like a Kylie Cosmetics Christmas
Could we be seeing a Kylie Cosmetics eyeshadow palette in time for Christmas?
If there's one thing that Kylie Jenner knows what to do, it's how to "keep" a secret (we're looking at you, Snapchat). But you know what? This time around, we're more than happy to be getting a sneaky tease at a new release, because these images of an upcoming eyeshadow palette have us shook.
Posted on the @TrendMood1 Instagram, we've gotten our first official glimpse at the colours and formulations of the palette – and let me just say, it's an interesting mix.
With reds, golds, taupes, pastel greens and a sparkly black, the palette is shaping up to be an unusual blend of colours.
Judging by the names of the shades that we can see (including Merry Mint and a vivid St Nick), it's definitely a Christmas themed palette and we're all the more hyped for its release. The background of the behind-the-scenes shot is very pink and Barbie-esque, so we're definitely curious about the contrast.
Make sure you keep an eye out for the drop on the Kylie Cosmetics website, because it's bound to be sometime soon!
For more updates, check out @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Top sites to buy comfortable and flattering maternity wear online
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle halterneck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Jordyn Woods, Taylor Hill and more