What’s included in the Kylie Cosmetics Christmas 2019 collection?
Image: Instagram user kyliejenner
Kylie Jenner is wishing us a very merry Christmas by dropping her Holiday 2019 collection – find out when and where you can shop!
If you're looking for the best Christmas gift for your mum, sister, or girlfriend – we've just found the perfect one. Stop what you're doing! Kylie Jenner has just announced her highly anticipated holiday collection and it deserves your attention.
Nobody does Christmas like Kylie Jenner. Year after year, the makeup mogul absolutely kills it with a fabulous and super extra holiday collection. Last year, the Kylie Kristmas collection had a Winter Wonderland theme and while we were totally obsessed with it, we're keen to see Kylie go in a more traditional direction. Because who doesn't love a statement red lip during the holiday season?
Now we know what you're thinking... when can you get your hands on it?! Ladies and gents, mark those calendars and set those phone reminders – release date is set for 19 November! If you're living in Sydney like us, release will be 10am on the 20 November. You'll be able to shop only at Kylie Cosmetics online. Like all her other holiday collections, we're expecting it to be a fast sell-out. Short on cash? Not a worry, Kylie Cosmetics offers Afterpay remember! There has never been a better time to shop... and shop... and shop.
What's in the Kylie Cosmetics Holiday 2019 collection?
The coveted Kylie Cosmetics 2019 holiday capsule is filled with old products that have been re-imagined, and some brand new ones too. We are obsessed with the packaging throughout the collection. It's red and white pin-striped with plenty of red glitter!
- Dear Santa eyeshadow palette - At first look, all we can spot is the number of pigmented foil shades. There's also a good range of mattes and shimmers so you can create endless amounts of eye looks.
- Kylie's iconic matte lip kit - The shade is called Naught List and it's a statement red with blue undertones.
- Holiday High Gloss Trio - Shades are Wish Come True (red), Must Be Magic (gold) and Ho Ho Ho (champagne).
- Holiday Brush Set - Kylie's picked out four brushes for your eyes and cheek.
- Holiday Illuminating Face Primer - A beautiful base to help you achieve that glow.
- Holiday 6-piece Minis - All new shades including Snowman Szn (light nude), Team Santa (dark nude), Rosy Cheeks (rose), Santa's Real (hot pink), Kylie Klaus (bronze), Keep the Receipt (red).
- Holiday Shimmer Eye Glaze - Take your pick from Icy What You Mean (silver) and Good at Being Naughty (red).
- Holiday Red Liner - Not for your lips, but for your eyes... that's right, now you can rock a red wing.
- Santa Hat Lipstick Ornaments - The matte lipstick bullets arrive in a red glitter tube. Inside is Coming to Town (nude) and Merry Jo (red).
- Illuminating Setting Spray - Arriving in a red bottle, it has a subtle gold shimmer to give you the perfect glow.
- Blush/Highlighter Duo - The colours are called Santa's Wifey and Sexy Santa.
Images: Instagram user kyliecosmetics
Looking for more beauty launches? Jaclyn Cosmetics just launched a holiday collection called Catch the Light and you need to check it out. In terms of collaborations, we're absolutely obsessed with the Tarte Cosmetics x Lele Pons collection.