What’s in the Kybrow Collection from Kylie Cosmetics?
Image: Instagram user kyliecosmetics
The Kybrow Collection from Kylie Cosmetics is here and this is when you can get your hands on it.
King of Beauty, Kylie Jenner, has done it again and she is taking her brand that one step further with a new type of product launch. It all started with the Kylie lip kit but the brand has eventuated into a range of eye and face products. It was only a few weeks ago that Kylie announced the launch of her brand's mattifying setting spray.
But there was definitely something missing from the Kylie Cosmetics range, because you can't have an on-point makeup face without a great set of brows to complement the overall look. The Kybrow collection is finally here and we are so excited.
There is a range of products available which means that anybody can find a product to use. Because let's face it, we all do our brows differently – whether we prefer to use a pencil, a pomade, a powder or just a gel. With the Kybrow collection, the makeup mogul has made sure that all preferences are satisfied which makes it a winner in our books.
What's in the Kybrow Collection?
- Brow pencil: It has an ultra fine tip for precise detailing, with a spoolie on the other end so you can easily brush and blend the product into your brows.
- Brow pomade: This is smudge-proof and buildable to define and fill the brows with ease.
- Brow powder duo: You have the option to choose between two velvety smooth powders to use on the brows. This means you get a customisable soft and natural look.
- Brow gel: The formula is lightweight with extreme hold and setting power.
- Brow highlighter: There are two formulas available: a matte and shimmer for different purposes. Use the creamy matte to sculpt underneath the brow but finish off the look by adding a soft glow to the brow arch.
- Brow brush: The ultimate double-ended brush. One side is used to help define and sculpt the brows, with the other side having a spoolie to blend and brush through any excess product.
When you can get your hands on the Kybrow Collection from Kylie Cosmetics
It turns out the wait isn't very long to get your hands on this fabulous new product launching from Kylie Cosmetics. Mark your calendars and set those phone reminders for 29 April, which will mean an early wake-up call for us Aussies on the morning of the 30 April.
View this post on Instagram
- 10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks