Kush Living promo code and deals
Kush Living is one of the leading online store in Australia for purchasing your homewares to make your residence stylish, vibrant and comfortable.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kush Living is Australia's destination of choice for exquisite home products and innovative styling ideas for creating relaxing living spaces, at a reasonable cost. The merchant aims to be up-to-date with fashion trends within the home and provide its customers with elegant and vibrant home products combined with inspirational decorating ideas to make their places of living an oasis of pleasure and comfort.
Whether you're looking for a magnificent bedspread or some attractive cushions to match your new couch, Kush Living will not disappoint your search. Its online store has everything you need to transform your house into a kingly home.
Current Kush Living promo code and offers
How do I use my merchant's promo code?
Your discount voucher should be entered before proceeding to payment.
- Browse through the codes above from Kush Living and click on the one you'd like to use which will redirect you the Kush Living's website.
- Shop online at Kush Living online store and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'add'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items to your order.
- Once you've finished browsing and adding items to your cart, click "My Bag" icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon under "Discount/Promotion Code". Enter your promotional code if you have one and click "Process Order" to proceed.
- You will then be directed to the checkout page to complete your order by making payment
- Congratulations! Discounts have now applied to your Kush Living order.
Pros and cons of Kush Living
- 100% authentic products & services. All the homewares sourced from Kush Living are valid and of very high quality, so you can have a peace of mind when placing your order. Payments are done through the secure online methods such as Paypal and other trusted ways.
- Free shipping of items. Kush Living provides free shipping on orders over $50.
- Warranty. Kush Living always honours the warranty offered by the manufacturer. If your delivery has faulty or defective products, you are free to contact them and request for a replacement within the shortest time possible.
- Wide range of homewares. You can generally find anything you want to make your home stylish, vibrant and comfortable on the online store of Kush Living.
- Longer delivery time for remote locations. If you live in remote areas, you will have to allow for some few extra days for your order to be delivered to you.
Shipping guide for Kush Living
Kush Living aims to process and dispatch orders on the same or following day upon receipt of the order and payment in their warehouse in Melbourne. Processing can take up to four working days during peak seasons. Delivery of purchased items usually takes two to five working days with a maximum of ten working days. Customers in remote areas are likely to wait longer for their orders to be delivered.
Kush Living transports all packages through freight service Star Track. Someone needs to be at the address indicated at the time of dispatch or the purchased items will be left at the closest pick up point. It is therefore advisable to give your work address if you will not be home at the time of delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Kush Living
Kush Living understands that sometimes you cannot be happy with your purchase of homewares online. Exchanges and refunds are allowed only if the complaint is made within 14 days of receipt of the purchased products. You will not be liable for an exchange if the product you purchased is not available in their store. The item that you are unhappy with must be unused and in its original condition.
You are the one to arrange for the item to reach Kush Living. On receipt of the returned item, you may be entitled for a replacement or refund depending on your needs.
About Kush Living
Kush Living has a dedicated team that aims to offer style, vibrancy and comfort to the residence of every Australian at an affordable price. The online homewares retailer has beautiful fabrics, colour palettes and unique products properly designed to resonate with the personality of the buyer.
Their motto is "You Only Live Kush", which is coined from the popular phrase "You only live once". From its inception, Kush Living has maintained the tenets of offering customers with quality products and properly addressing their complaints.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert