Kurt Geiger has a wide collection of designer footwear and accessories. Buy these items at discounted prices through their sales or using Kurt Geiger promo codes.
Kurt Geiger is a leading European footwear and accessories designer. The fashion brand has British roots, having been established on Britain’s fashion capital, Bond Street in the year 1963.
Today, there are more than 70 Kurt Geiger stores in the world and over 170 concessions in the UK and Europe. The store doesn’t just sell footwear, as they also have bags and accessories.
Although Kurt Geiger is a fashion brand on its own, they also sell items from brands such as Nine West, Vince Camuto, UGG Australia and others. Australians can acquire Kurt Geiger items through their online store.
Kurt Geiger promo codes and sales for July 2018
How do I use my Kurt Geiger promo code?
- Select a Kurt Geiger promo code to use and click on it to copy the code and be redirected to the online store.
- Browse through the home page to identify a category to shop in.
- Click on a product category and proceed to browse through the items in that category.
- Click on the item you wish to purchase and make your selections before adding the order to your shopping bag.
- You can review your shopping bag or proceed by clicking on ‘checkout securely’.
- Paste and apply your promo code on the first checkout page.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Kurt Geiger
- International shipping. Kurt Geiger ships internationally and you can have your order delivered to Australia.
- Standard shipping rates. The store has standard shipping rates on all orders and this makes it easier for you to calculate the real cost of your purchase. Orders to Australia are charged a flat rate of $20.
- Variety. The online retailer has a wide collection of items you can purchase, with collections for both men and women available.
- Gift cards. Gift cards are also available, giving you more options when it comes to choosing a gift for a friend or loved one.
- Promotions and sales. You can save on your purchase by taking advantage of the various promotions, competitions and sales offers. You can also use Kurt Geiger promo codes to acquire discounts on your shopping cart.
- International exchanges. The store does not exchange international orders. The only option you have is a refund.
Shipping guide for Kurt Geiger
All orders made on Kurt Geiger are shipped from the UK but you will be able to pay for your purchase in Australian Dollars. Usually, orders delivered to Australia will take between three and seven business days to be delivered. The online store charges a standard delivery charge which will cost you $20.
Since this is an international delivery, you may have to pay other charges such as customs and import duties as well as sales tax. All Kurt Geiger deliveries require a signature and the courier will only deliver your order to your property or at your neighbors upon request.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Kurt Geiger
You can return items you are not satisfied with but this needs to be done within 20 days of you receiving the order. For international returns, you will be required to download a returns form, fill and return it with your parcel. Make sure that you provide a reason for your return and mark if you want a refund or exchange. Note that there are no international exchanges.
You will have to pay for the return charges since the online retailer does not pay for international returns. You also must return your order to the address provided. The retailer will not accept returns made to international stores.
About Kurt Geiger and its history
Kurt Geiger is a boutique with an interesting history. The boutique was first opened in 1963 on Bond Street. Since then the brand has grown strong, crossing geographic boundaries to open more than 70 stores and over 170 concession stores in the UK and Europe. Australians too can enjoy the vast collection of designer shoes and accessories through Kurt Geiger’s online store.
Although the online store sells its own brand of shoes and accessories, you will also find other brands such as Michael Kors, Church, Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith just to mention a few, Kurt Geiger has collections for both men and women.