KuCoin lists new altcoin Enjin
Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange platform KuCoin lists another altcoin.
Since it doesn’t deal with fiat currencies, users of the platform need to have BTC or ETH first before they can trade the full range of available coins that KuCoin has to offer.
Upon listing, traders in the platform will be able to have access to ENJ/BTC as well as ENJ/ETH.
Cryptocurrency for gaming
With millions of users already trading virtual items, the gaming industry is continuously growing. With this in mind, Enjin aims to bring a decentralised platform that remove fraud and high fees associated with the current gaming platforms. Currently there are 18 million Enjin users.
- Aeternity and decisions in cryptocurrency design. Part two: Governance
- IvyPay: A new way of paying bills with crypto or cashing out in Australia
- SIX to start trading cryptocurrency ETP next week
- Hash Wars: Bitcoin Cash ABC takes early lead, but it’s not over yet
- CoinDesk unveils the “Crypto-Economics Explorer”