KuCoin lists new altcoin Enjin
Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange platform KuCoin lists another altcoin.
Since it doesn’t deal with fiat currencies, users of the platform need to have BTC or ETH first before they can trade the full range of available coins that KuCoin has to offer.
Upon listing, traders in the platform will be able to have access to ENJ/BTC as well as ENJ/ETH.
Cryptocurrency for gaming
With millions of users already trading virtual items, the gaming industry is continuously growing. With this in mind, Enjin aims to bring a decentralised platform that remove fraud and high fees associated with the current gaming platforms. Currently there are 18 million Enjin users.
- Coinbase to support BAT token as they look ahead
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 21 May 2018
- Mine cryptocurrency by dancing – is it as crazy as it sounds?
- Google just took a crack at poaching Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin
- Bitcoin price weekly analysis 21 May: Price recovers but there are still questions