The Essential Variable Home Loan from Kogan Money offers flexibility, low deposit borrowing, optional offset accounts and competitive interest rates.
Kogan Money's Essential Variable Home Loan has rates for investors and owner-occupiers and is available with a 10% deposit. It also has an interest-only rate (with a 20% deposit). You can also add an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Optional offset account
- Available with a 10% deposit
- Flexible repayments
- There is a $150 application fee
- There is a $200 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has a maximum insured LVR of up to 90% depending on your rate type. This means you can get the loan with just a 10% deposit, although you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance on top.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan only has a few fees. Many of these fees only apply for borrowers in certain situations.
- Application fee: $150. Kogan charges all borrowers this fee to cover the initial set-up of a home loan.
- Service fee (with offset account): $10. This monthly fee is only charged if you open an offset account with the mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $200. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Other fees: Online redraw is free, but if you request a manual redraw, there is a small fee. Kogan charges variation fees if you need to change the details of your loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on Kogan Money's website. Then a Kogan Money lending specialist will get in touch. They can help you understand the product in more detail and help you start an application.