The Essential Fixed Home Loan from Kogan Money has low fixed rates for investors and home buyers plus an optional offset account.
Kogan Money's Essential Fixed Home Loan has fixed rates for investors and owner-occupiers, and it is available with just a 5% or 10% deposit. You can also add an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Kogan Money Essential Fixed Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- You can link a 100% offset account to your loan
- Free redraw
- Extra repayments allowed
- There is $10 fee if you add an offset account
- There is a $150 application fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Essential Fixed Home Loan has a maximum insured LVR of up to 90% depending on your rate type. Keep in mind that if you borrow over 80% of a property's value, you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance as well.
What are the features and benefits of the Kogan Money Essential Fixed Home Loan?
- Rate type. This a fixed rate loan. Your interest will not change during the initial fixed period. After this period, the loan reverts to Kogan's standard variable rate for your loan type.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to with this loan.
- Purpose. This loan is for both home buyers and investors and you can use it for refinance and debt consolidation.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can make extra repayments of up to $25,000 a year.
- 100% offset account. You can choose to add a 100% offset account to the loan for a monthly fee.
- Redraw. The loan has a free online redraw facility.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Kogan Money Essential Fixed Home Loan only has a few fees to be aware of.
- Application fee: $150. This fee covers the initial set-up of your home loan.
- Service fee (with offset account): $10. This monthly fee is charged if you open an offset account.
- Discharge fee: $200. You pay a discharge fee when the home loan ends.
- Other fees: Online redraw is free, but if you request a manual redraw, there is a small fee. Kogan charges variation fees if you need to change some of the details of your loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on Kogan Money's website. Then a Kogan Money lending specialist will get in touch. They can help you understand the product in more detail and help you start an application.