Kogan Mobile ups data on mobile phone plans
Score extra data on Kogan Mobile plans at no extra cost.
The prepaid mobile business is a fiercely competitive one, with plenty of choice to compare if you're after an upfront mobile plan. Kogan Mobile's latest salvo to attract customers is a pretty simple one – bumping up the data inclusions on all of its plans, effective immediately.
According to the company, this isn't a limited time promotional deal, although Kogan Mobile has run plenty of those in the past, but instead states that these increases are permanent for all plans going forward.
So what has actually changed? The Small plan bumps up to 1.5GB from 1GB, while the Medium Plan now offers 6GB instead of 5GB. The Large Plan also gets a 1GB bump from 10GB to 11GB, while the Extra Large plan gains 2GB, up from 14GB to 16GB.
All of Kogan Mobile's plans are sold on a prepaid basis with expiry periods of 30, 90 or 365 days. Data quotas refresh every 30 days and include unlimited standard national talk and text. Kogan Mobile operates on the Vodafone 4G network. Here's how Kogan Mobile's prepaid plans compare:
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals