Kogan Mobile slices 90- and 365-day plan prices
Kogan Mobile’s latest sale sees aggressive cuts to its longer-term plan pricing for a limited time.
Kogan Mobile currently has the most aggressive plan pricing in Australia. We’ve written about previously about it offering any of its 30-day plans for only $4.90, which means you can score 12GB of data for under five bucks.
The issue with that deal is that it’s for a single 30-day term only, and that offer expires at 11:59pm on 14 November 2016, which means you’ve got to act fast if you want to take advantage of the offer.
If you’re happy on Kogan Mobile’s Vodafone 4G-backed network and want something with a slightly longer expiry, the telco is also temporarily slicing away at its regular pricing for its 90 and 365 day plans at each price tier. Until 31 January 2017, all 90-day plans get a 20% price cut, and any 365-day plan is yours at 30% off the regular pricing. For the entry level 90-day small plan that’s a saving of $9.32, but if you scale up to the full whack 365-day extra large plan, it’s a saving of a hefty $158.97.
Here’s how Kogan Mobile’s plan pricing currently shakes out for its 90- and 365-day plans:
- Kogan Mobile iPhone plans: How they compare + what to watch out for
- Vodafone 5G trial: Get faster mobile speeds with Lebara, Kogan, TPG and iiNet
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90