Kogan Mobile slices 40% off its 90-day plans
Save big on Kogan Mobile 3-month plans for a limited time.
Kogan's general market position has always been one of selling large quantities of a wide variety of goods at very low prices, which means as a brand it has to stay competitive pretty much all of the time. Nowhere is this more true than in the mobile space, where the Kogan Mobile brand offers a range of prepaid options with specials to entice new customers regularly popping up.
Kogan Mobile's current deal cuts a hefty 40% off the price of its L and XL 90-day prepaid plans. That drops the price of the large plan down to $59.70 from its regular price of $99.90. That plan offers unlimited standard national calls and texts as well as 10GB of data, which refreshes every 30 days but does not roll over month to month.
If 10GB isn't enough for your needs, Kogan Mobile's XL plan drops from $139.90 down to $80.70. Like its large sibling you're getting unlimited standard national calls and texts, but the data quota each 30 day period is 14GB.
Kogan Mobile is only offering this deal to new Kogan Mobile customers, and only until 11:59pm AEST on 17 August 2017. All of Kogan Mobile's plans operate on a prepaid basis, with services offered through Vodafone's 3G and 4G networks.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals