Kogan Mobile is offering new customers up to 80% off its plans
The price cuts apply to all of Kogan Mobile's 30-day plans.
If you haven't yet tried Kogan Mobile, now might be the time to do it. The MVNO is currently slashing the prices of all of its 30-day plans to $9.90 for new customers that sign up before the end of August.
While Kogan Mobile offers four different 30-day mobile plans to choose from, the best deal here is clearly the Extra Large plan, which comes with 14GB of data and unlimited calls and texts within Australia. Normally priced at $49.90, the promotional $9.90 price tag represents an impressive saving of 80%.
Since all of Kogan Mobile's 30-day plans are billed on a prepaid basis, you won't be locking yourself into any contracts by taking advantage of this deal. Kogan even encourages customers to shop around, which you can do using our Mobile Plan Finder tool.
- Kogan Mobile iPhone plans: How they compare + what to watch out for
- Vodafone 5G trial: Get faster mobile speeds with Lebara, Kogan, TPG and iiNet
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90