Kogan Mobile has a 14GB plan for $4.90
Kogan Mobile’s positioning has always rested on its discount nature, but its latest deal takes that to an extreme. Up until 31 May, all 30-day SIM-only plans have been cut to just $4.90 for a single recharge.
You could opt for the Small package with its 1GB data inclusion, and that would be fine value as is, but you’d frankly be nuts not to opt for the Extra Large deal, which packs in 14GB of data alongside unlimited standard national calls and texts for exactly the same asking price.
There are a couple of catches to bear in mind. The deal is open to new Kogan Mobile customers only. You’re limited to a single SIM only, so you can't stack up multiple 14GB SIMs for a data frenzy. Finally, that promotional pricing only applies to the very first recharge, after which pricing reverts to $16.90 for the Small plan, $29.90 for the Medium plan, $36.90 for the Large plan and $49.90 for the Extra Large plan.
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90
- Kogan Mobile’s 365-day prepaid plans are now two for the price of one
- Get 32GB of mobile data for $7.90 with Kogan Mobile’s latest prepaid deal
- Kogan Mobile expands data inclusions: 23GB for $50