Kogan Mobile has a 14GB plan for $4.90
Kogan Mobile’s positioning has always rested on its discount nature, but its latest deal takes that to an extreme. Up until 31 May, all 30-day SIM-only plans have been cut to just $4.90 for a single recharge.
You could opt for the Small package with its 1GB data inclusion, and that would be fine value as is, but you’d frankly be nuts not to opt for the Extra Large deal, which packs in 14GB of data alongside unlimited standard national calls and texts for exactly the same asking price.
That represents a 90% price cut and is easily the best value for data in Australia right now. Kogan Mobile’s plans operate on the Vodafone 4G network and operate as a prepaid mobile service meaning you'll need recharge every month.
There are a couple of catches to bear in mind. The deal is open to new Kogan Mobile customers only. You’re limited to a single SIM only, so you can't stack up multiple 14GB SIMs for a data frenzy. Finally, that promotional pricing only applies to the very first recharge, after which pricing reverts to $16.90 for the Small plan, $29.90 for the Medium plan, $36.90 for the Large plan and $49.90 for the Extra Large plan.
- Kogan Mobile iPhone plans: How they compare + what to watch out for
- Vodafone 5G trial: Get faster mobile speeds with Lebara, Kogan, TPG and iiNet
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90