Kogan Mobile has a 14GB plan for $4.90
Kogan Mobile’s positioning has always rested on its discount nature, but its latest deal takes that to an extreme. Up until 31 May, all 30-day SIM-only plans have been cut to just $4.90 for a single recharge.
You could opt for the Small package with its 1GB data inclusion, and that would be fine value as is, but you’d frankly be nuts not to opt for the Extra Large deal, which packs in 14GB of data alongside unlimited standard national calls and texts for exactly the same asking price.
There are a couple of catches to bear in mind. The deal is open to new Kogan Mobile customers only. You’re limited to a single SIM only, so you can't stack up multiple 14GB SIMs for a data frenzy. Finally, that promotional pricing only applies to the very first recharge, after which pricing reverts to $16.90 for the Small plan, $29.90 for the Medium plan, $36.90 for the Large plan and $49.90 for the Extra Large plan.
- Touring Telstra’s secret labs: How phones get tested in Australia
- Optus’ mobile network may be having a small scale outage
- Opinion: What difference will TPG’s mobile network make?
- TPG will roll out its own Australian mobile network starting next year
- What will Vodafone’s Australian 700MHz auction win mean for consumers?