Kogan Mobile drops 90-day plan price to just $14.90
Score 17GB of data to use every 30 days for 3 months with Kogan Mobile's latest deal.
Kogan is a name that's long been associated with serious discount deals, and its latest mobile offer is indeed pretty sharp.
The Kogan Mobile "Large" plan usually costs $99.90 for a 90-day recharge with unlimited standard national calls and texts, as well as 17GB of data to use every 30 days.
Right now if you're a new customer, you can score the 90-day large recharge for just $14.90. Quite what you spend the $85 suddenly left in your pocket is up to you.
Kogan Mobile's services are offered on the Vodafone national 4G network, and the offer is only open to new Kogan Mobile customers, not those seeking a fresh recharge.
Kogan's terms and conditions state that you should be able to buy the plan at that initial rate until at least 11:59pm AEDT on 24 October 2018, "unless sold out prior or extended". It is a one-off offer, so if you wanted another recharge after your 90 days are up, it would cost you $99 – or whatever Kogan Mobile is charging for its services by then.
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry