Kogan Mobile bundles more data for its prepaid plans
Kogan's prepaid offering is now even better value for money with extra data added at no extra cost.
The prepaid mobile plan market is already an extremely competitive marketplace, but Kogan Mobile today made it even more competitive, boosting data across the bulk of its prepaid plans at no extra cost to the customer.
While the Small plan remains at 1GB of data, the Medium plan has been given an extra 2GB, jumping from 3GB to 5GB. The Large plan now includes 10GB, up from 8GB, while the Extra Large plan has been boosted to 14GB from 12GB.
There's no change to the recharge cost for customers, and the extra data is applicable to all of Kogan's 90-day and 365-day expiry plans as well. Both new customers and existing customers are eligible for the data boost. Kogan is applying it automatically as well, so there's no need for customers to do anything.
These boosts come just six months after it last increased its data allowances for larger plan sizes. To think that the Kogan Large plan allowance has doubled in six months, while the Extra Large has increased by 4GB, goes to show how data inclusions have become the predominant battle ground for low-cost prepaid plans to compete on. All of Kogan's prepaid plans include unlimited talk and text to standard Australian numbers.
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90
- Kogan Mobile’s 365-day prepaid plans are now two for the price of one
- Get 32GB of mobile data for $7.90 with Kogan Mobile’s latest prepaid deal
- Kogan Mobile expands data inclusions: 23GB for $50