Kogan Mobile boosts data allowances on larger plans
Customers on Kogan Mobile’s Large or Extra Large plans now have even more data to use each month.
Kogan Mobile has expanded the quantity of data available to customers on its top two plan tiers, Large and Extra Large. Customers on the Large plan tier, which Kogan Mobile provides in 30, 90 or 365 day expiry plans on a prepaid basis will now get 8GB of data to use each 30 day period of their plan where previously the same plan at the same price offered 5GB of data.
The upgrade for customers on the Extra Large tier isn’t quite as impressive, jumping from 11GB of data each 30 days to 12GB. Still, every bit of additional value is welcome.
Both the Large and Extra Large plans come with unlimited standard national calls and texts. Kogan Mobile operates on Vodafone’s network, and recently made the shift from offering services that were 3G only up to 4G capability using aggregated 850Mhz and 1800Mhz frequencies. It offers SIM-only services, but Kogan also acts as a direct importer of mobile phone handsets at the same time.
Kogan Mobile’s business model is relatively unique in that it offers discounts for longer expiry plans, but they’re prepaid plans with almost contract-like inclusions, such as data quotas that refresh each 30 day period of your prepaid contract term.
- Kogan Mobile iPhone plans: How they compare + what to watch out for
- Vodafone 5G trial: Get faster mobile speeds with Lebara, Kogan, TPG and iiNet
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90