Get 32GB of mobile data for $7.90 with Kogan Mobile’s latest prepaid deal
You'll want to move fast, as the massive discount is only available until the end of the month.
Big data is where it's at these days. When you're out and about, having the GBs to stream your favourite shows on Netflix or groove along with Spotify makes long commutes and interminable waits so much more bearable. Having the GBs to do all that would normally cost you a pretty penny, but thanks to Kogan Mobile's latest deal, you can stock up on a bucketload of data for pocket change.
From now until 28 February, Kogan Mobile is slashing the price of its regular 16GB prepaid SIM plan by a massive 78%, dropping it from $36.90 down to a measly $7.90. Not only that, Kogan Mobile is doubling the data on the plan too, bringing the total to a hefty 32GB.
As with all of Kogan Mobile's prepaid plans, you'll also get unlimited standard local and national calls along with unlimited SMS within Australia, plus you won't even have to pay for the SIM card if you don't have one – Kogan Mobile will send you one for free when you purchase a 30-day recharge.
The only catch to this impressive deal is that you have to be a new Kogan Mobile customer to take advantage of it. You'll also want to note that the discount is only valid for the first recharge; after the 30 days is up, you'll have to pay Kogan Mobile's regular rate of $36.90.
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Kogan Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for January 2019
- Kogan Mobile’s dirt-cheap prepaid plans are back with up to 23GB of data for just $7.90
- Kogan Mobile’s 365-day prepaid plans are now two for the price of one